cerazette and constant bleeding

bigbelly2

mommy of 2!
Reaction score
hi everyone,

could you help me....i have had 2 periods since having tommy in june and as they were so bad i started taking cerazette again, however, i have taken a little over a month of tablets now and have been bleeding for nearly 3 weeks none stop, its really strange it was brown, then pink then brown again, its not that heavy that i need to use a pad i could use a liner but i feel really strange, anyone had this....

h x

I've fgone back on cerrazette this week- AF started on saturday so I started then, AF was very light and painless and finished last night- just like before, never had constant bleeding on it, perhaps you should see dr about it

on im the same pill and have had no bleeding x

I've been on cerazette three times. The first time I didn't have any periods at all. The second and third times I started a period and then didn't stop bleeding. Apparently these are the two most common side effects. IIRC you can get a drug to stop the bleeding, but I didn't go down that route, I stopped taking it both times.

its really strange, the first time i took it i had a little bleed then no periods at all..i have finally finished bleeding now after nearly a month, hope its stays like this

h x

Further to my above post when I stoped bleeding on monday, I have started bleeding again?????

SNAP!!!!!

i started bleeding again last night!!!! whats goin on?!?!?!

h x

Heya!
I was on cerazette for about 6/8 months and for the first 5 weeks I was bleeding, Not constantly but on and off and heavy most of the time, After a while it sorted itself out and lightened periods alot but I wouldnt recomend it, It really messes with your body and I fell pregnant whilst on it!!! Not that Im complaning thou :)
Xxxxx

hi i am a mum to 1 little girl,i have started takin cerzette 5 months ago,for the first 3 months i had normal periods bt the past 2 months i have not had any at all,i took a pregnancy test 2 wk ago but it was negative,does anyone know if i still may be or not?imbloated all the time n my belly looks bigger too but not sure if that dwn to weight gain haha!if anyone has any answer please let me know thanx x

Hey. I used to be on cerazette a few years ago and i bled constantly for 6 or 7 weeks and it really messed me up emotionally so i gave up on it. Im on Marvalon now and so far so good.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->