Cerazette Related Q..

LALSmith

Reaction score
Hi All,

I haven't been on here in a very long time. Used this site everyday while was pregnant with DD but then life passes you by so fast. Now DD is approaching 3 me & OH have decided to try for baby #2 !!! Eeeeek! So excited!!!

I just wanted to hear any of your experiences really. I have been looking all over the internet to find more info but getting nowhere fast!

Right, well i came off of Cerazette end of June (think it was about the 25th) & had a period 30th June. Some people may say a withdrawal bleed but i still always have a monthly period while on the pill so to me it was just a normal period. My cycles are about 30 days which would mean AF was due yesterday but still nothing. Not really sure if im feeling usual AF symptoms yet either - had a little period pain type feeling this morning but not much. So I'm just after some of your own experiences really. I'm starting to wonder if that was just a withdrawal bleed and the pills not yet out my system resulting in no AF. Really hope that's not that case as we plan on TTC next month - well Aug. But because i always had periods while on Cerazette i thought it might be a bit weird if it now takes a little while to come?! Has this happened to anyone else. Don't think there much chance of me being pregnant either. Had unprotected sex on 7th July and not again till around 20th (used condoms in between) - planned to use them every time until pill out of system but had a couple of mishaps if you like.

So yes i'm just wondering if anyone else still bleed while on the pill but once you stopped did AF take a little while longer to arrive?!

Really want to start trying so this waiting is bugging me!! Ha.

Thanks in advance!!

After cerazette my cycles which used to be 28/29 days jumped to 35 days and even those took 8 or so weeks to kick in.

Thanks m knight! Feel like ive had a few more aches this eve - tummi/legs like i usually would so hopefully next couple days. Never thought id want AF to arrive so much!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->