Cerazzette

Preciousone

Reaction score
Stopped taking cerazzette on the 16th sept still no AF is this normal ? I've been having signs of ov but not sure :( anyone in similar situation?

I came off cerazette 6.5 years ago after being on it 2 years. It took a month before my AF came back. I wouldn't worry about it. Some people take a few months to get their cycles back in order, and that's still normal. Try not to stress about when it will come - worry can make it stay away!

ETA I bled for 6 months when I first went on cerazette, and after that nothing until a month after I came off. My cycles were regular from that point on, too.

Took
Exactly a mth for af to
Come back
And three mths to
Conceive

It took me 3 weeks to ovulate after stopping Cerazette and then I got AF 11 days after that. I was lucky and my body regulated really quickly so try not to stress too much, that is only going to delay ovulation and then AF xx

I was on cerazette for 6 years, came off it in September 12 concieved in May 13 xx

I stopped taking Cerazette at the end of March this year and AF appeared about 32 days later - which is longer than my cycles usually are. My cycles were very regular before, always 29 days but since May 2 months haven't been the same! Must just be taking a while to settle down after having no AF for 5 years x

I was on cerazette and came off it 6 months before we started trying to conceive. It took 8 weeks for my first AF to appear. I got pregnant in the first month of trying!

when i was on cerazette (then stopped taking due to it not agreeing with me) it took 4 months for my AF to return, but then i think it's because i had issues with it to begin with.
I bled constantly (not heavy, just lightly every day) for 2 months without a break, then had a week break then full flow for 2 weeks, then back to the light bleeding constantly. was told that it was normal to upset my cycles and to jsut sit it out because it would settle by 6 months. i stopped taking it altogether a week after being told that when my hair started falling out.

i have recently jsut had to stop the combined pill due to blood pressure sky rocketing and migraines. i am now trying a mini pill called Noriday so fingers crossed all goes well for me with this one!

did you have any issues whilst taking cerazette?

I took cerazzette for 2 years, nurse advised woudl take at least 3 months to get out of my system and for cycle to become regular. I got my BFP 4th month trying. I do remember though lots of horror stories online about coming off Cerazzette when TTC. I always thought it best to to read them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->