Cervical Mucus....so much of it!!

plush_pink

Reaction score
Hey girlies,

I'm going to get a bit gross on you haha.....this is my first month of NTNP and i am sooooo not expecting a BFP this month, or next month or anytime particularly soon really (trying to be realistic!). I've been off the pill for 13months now and my cycles have been anywhere between 31 and 45 days long, although now the gap seems to be gatting smaller. I don't know when I'm ovulating or anything like that. Since last thursday(ish), CD 20, I had been getting some lower tummy cramping, like AF, lower dull back ache, a few BIG chin spots and the last two days I have had loads of CM.....like loads.

Because I had been cramping, I was expecting AF anytime from this weekend (as that would be 28days) and so when I felt some fluid pour out yesterday(eeeeewwww sorry), I was convinced I had come on. And the same happened again. Does this mean anything? Could I be showing symptoms of pregnancy? I guess I'm thinking this as these symptoms that would suggest AF seem to be coming on way too early. Any advice would be great :winkwink: x x x

No real advice, but I remember clearly when I was pregnant with my daughter, my first symptoms were period-type-pains and lots of CM, I too felt like AF had arrived, kept rushing to the bathroom to check.

Fingers crossed!

Thanks hun, maybe i will be one of the lucky ones and get my BFP first time around.....I very much doubt it though! It's just playing the waiting game now i guess. Did you have any other symptoms? It's a little embarrassing but yesterday and today I've been a bit gassy :blush: x

My other early symptoms were nausea and tender boobs, they didn't start til I was about 6 weeks pregnant though. I was gassy and burpy during pregnancy, but don't remember when it started, I just remember thinking to myself that I didn't have to hide it any more as I was pregnant so was allowed to fart! tehe

Yes - definitely a sign. And sorry for TMI, but if it has a slight yellowish or creamy colour, all the better!! ha ha. I had it when I first fell pregnant a couple of years ago, and my AF is now late after our first month ntnp for a 2nd and I have the same. Not as much as before, but enough to know it's there!

If you feel bloated and gassy as well, it's also a very good sign! Good luck x

I've been getting the same. I got tons of CM this weekend, it was white and stretchy. It almost felt like AF was coming early, there was so much of it. AF was due today and hasn't shown yet. Still getting some CM but not as much as this weekend. I've never had this so close to my period before so I really hope it's a good sign. I'm also really bloated.

plush_pink, have you tested yet?

I had so much CM at the end of my last cycle that i kept thinking i was coming on - lasted for 2 or 3 days - but then sadly AF showed up (6 days late) and that was that!!

Hopefully different for you though, all the best to you and everyone else in a similar position!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->