Cervical position at ovulation

Wish85

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hi girls,

First off, I don't temp, use OPK's or check my cervical position. I'm a 'go with the flow' type girl and want to let things happen naturally. I have an extremely regular 26 day cycle and I usually ovulate CD13. Obviously I don't know this for a fact but I use FF & usually get ovulation pains that match up with that CD.

In saying that, this month I haven't had any ov pain, just EWCM. Yesterday was CD13 for me so I'm hoping I did in fact ov. We dtd CD11 and last night because we felt like it but when we were dtd it hurt - almost like he was hitting my cervix and the pain radiated to my left ovary area.

I read something on google that said once ovulation has happened your cervix gets lower. Do you think that means I already ovulated or ovulation was happening?

Has anyone experienced this and known when they ovulate. I know that there is a chance we could conceive this month from dtd CD11 but the chance would probably increase if I ovulate today because we dtd last night.

Any insight or experience is appreciated xx

The usual little acronym is SHOW: soft, high, open and wet during ovulation. This doesn't mean that it is impossible for him to be hitting it though which can cause some discomfort.

So here's to hoping you O'd and this is your month.

Thanks for your response. I guess it kinda felt like it was low though..and it's never painful at other times of the month, when I'm not close to ovulation. Either way it's very possible we can conceive this month. It's only our second month TTC #2 so fingers crossed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->