Cervical pressure/strange pains - anyone else?

PocoHR

Reaction score
So, I am not sure how concerned to be. For the last few days, I have been having a feeling of pressure on my cervix when I'm up and standing. I've also been having some cramping on and off and some (excuse the tmi) pain in my vagina. I'm not sure if I should call or if this is just a normal part of progressing in pregnancy. Anyone else having the same thing? I think I'm hesitant to call because it is not constant and its not acute. I don't know! Baby is also moving around just fine, I usually get 10 kicks in under 10 minutes when I do a kick count.

Yup feels like all of the babies weight is resting on my cervix and bottom when I stand up lots of pressure and has done since about 28 weeks but that is when baby turned head down for me and she is low but not get engaged :shrug: I also get dull ache like AF in the front & back and I am sure sometimes when she moves she is trying to push her way out :wacko:

It could be your baby is just head down :shrug:

If it gets a lot of pain then I would bring it up with someone just to be safe

Thanks, its good to know I am not the only one! I'm relatively certain he is head down, he has been at the last three scans, and I feel kicks up pretty high, so I think he's still in that position. I think it must just be that he's getting bigger :) I do have an appointment next week so I will bring it up then just to be sure, but I think I will hold off on calling until then unless something gets really painful.

I'd say it's just baby's head down. I've had pressure for months that's only been getting worse. In fact I just had an internal exam, no dilation but she did say head is down for sure.
I feel the most pressure when I'm walking, it's like she could slide right out. Very uncomfortable! Hopefully it just means we're close to the end! :)

Id say sounds like all normal stuff, this can turn into lightening crotch when baby starts to engage.
If at any point your not happy id give someone a call.

Thanks, I am glad I asked on the forum because I think it is just normal now. He's probably just head down and getting bigger! I am sure I can look forward to more of the same in the near future :)

Yes oh my word, the pressure and pain is almost too much at times! Then again this is my first baby I've ever carried this low-my girls never felt like this, it's ridiculous! I've even gotten weird scraping feelings in my cervix, I'm like "is this baby trying to dig his way out ;)"

Yes oh my word, the pressure and pain is almost too much at times! Then again this is my first baby I've ever carried this low-my girls never felt like this, it's ridiculous! I've even gotten weird scraping feelings in my cervix, I'm like "is this baby trying to dig his way out ;)"

My first boy after 3 girls ive had bum pressure since 23 ish weeks. I am surprized he hasnt gone into my pelvis haha

oh yes totally normal. Feels like I have been kicked over there. The baby is probably super low. It makes it very difficult to walk or get up from bed or the couch.

I get this too! To me it feels like he's pressing his head down or burrowing. It hurts pretty bad and makes my pelvis sore like if I'd been doing exercises.

I wouldn't worry even though it's really miserable. For me, standing up an leaning back helps or getting on all 4s and sticking your bum out to try to make baby move up a little helps too.

My belly looks like I'm carrying him pretty low, so I'm sure that contributes to it too. I think I've begun to waddle too... glad its only 11 weeks left to my due date! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->