Cervix, CM & symptoms - do you think I might be??

Eltjuh

Mum to Lucas and Logan
Reaction score
Me and my husband have properly started trying this month. I ov'ed on 21st May (CD20 of 32) we had sex quite often last month, most important ones were 4 & 3 days before OV and on OV day and the day after. So I guess that might give me a good chance!
Anyways... I have been having some cramping the past couple of days, especially yesterday (what I'm hoping was implantation) other symptoms include: tiredness, headache, emotional :cry:, increased sense of smell (I think, but not too sure, might just be in my head). Then yesterday and today my cervix felt (quite) high, and soft and my cm seems to be getting less sticky and more lotion like.
I was just wondering who else has been like this, and what you guys think about me getting a :bfn: or :bfp:

Please let me know what you think and feel free to post your story!!

:dust:

I think those are all good signs, especially if you don't normally have all those symptoms (I always have cramping, nausea, slight back pain so my sx are never reliable :()

Good luck, and hope to see any update in a week when you test!
:dust::dust:

No I don't usually have these cramps. Last month I thought I was pregnant, had some headaches and tiredness aswell, but no cramps at all, not until the day before af. I really hope this is it!! I also had OV cramps this month, which I never really had before, but I don't think that makes a difference, does it?

Good luck to you too, if you're also ttc. :dust:

Hiya hunni
when i was first preg with saffron one of my earleist signs was my cervix was still high and soft,its not the same for everyone as everyones different but itwas like that for me,it was so high i could barely touch it..
fingers crossed for you...
oh also i had cramping very low down,just around my pubic bone,so lower the af cramps
xx xx

they are really good signs. Good luck cant wait to hear news :thumbup: when can you test

I did a One Step early test this morning and it came up negative :( But on countdown to pregnancy (website) they've got pregnancy test stats and most people get false negatives around 8 dpo apparently.
I'm gonna keep testing every other day I think. So 1 on monday again. AF is due on wednesday so hopefully it won't show. And if it doesn't and I still haven't had a :bfp: I'll just keep testing I guess :)

btw, my cm seems to have gotten thicker and more sticky, but there's not that much of it. It's all a bit confusing I think.

ps. Danni - Congrats on your marriage. We got married on the 1st may 2009, so your weddingday was our first anniversary :)

Awww thankyou hunni,how exciting your first year anniversery :D Did you do anything special??

Ohhhh dont be disheartened lovey,your cm should thicken up if you pg because it goes on to form the mucus plug so nothing can get to bubba :D

Will be looking out for ya BFP announcement (i hope)
xx xx

Haha, my husband is in the Army.. and guess what?! He was working on the 1st of may. Turned out when he was at work that he could've had the weekend off anyway, but it was too late then. We went to the cinema and pizza hut though on the 30th of april, so that was nice! :thumbup:

Yeah I'll definitely let you know what's happening. Are you trying to conceive aswell?? if so, hope you get a :bfp: :) :dust:

Awwww thats such a shame,nice that you got to do something before though :D

Yes i am hunni,being a mum for me is utterly amazing,on cycle 1 and with saffron it took me 9 cycles so dont really expect it to happen that quickly tbh,but hey ho,ya never know :D
xx xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->