cervix tightly closed since around 3dpo

mummy_smurf2b

Reaction score
So i have never felt my cervix so tightly closed before as i have had kids its usually a tiny bit open but this month it hasnt been open even a tiny bit since ovulation and its always been wet down there. Is it normal or should i be worried? there is also a tiny lump by my cervix, surely this has nothing to do with my mc last cycle?

thanks

So i have never felt my cervix so tightly closed before as i have had kids its usually a tiny bit open but this month it hasnt been open even a tiny bit since ovulation and its always been wet down there. Is it normal or should i be worried? there is also a tiny lump by my cervix, surely this has nothing to do with my mc last cycle?

thanks

Hi love
No help with the cervix being tightly closed as I’ve had that on non pregnancy cycles and pregnant cycles like with my chemical in April and miscarriage in June.

the tiny lumps sounds like what I have and it’s called a cervical erosion. It’s just a tiny blood vessel that’s made it’s way to the outside. We have loads of them inside the cervix. the erosion will not cause loss but can cause bleeding in pregnancy.
I had a bleed at 6 weeks and another at 14+5 weeks with my son and that’s when I found out about the erosion. hope that helps.

how long have you been trying?
It’s been nearly 8 month with a chemical and a miscarriage.
I’m now 5dpo but feeling out sigh. Good luck love

About a year now :( I’m 8dpo today. Af should have been due but ovulated late because of the mc so it’s due next wkend now instead.

Oh good luck love I hope you get ure BFP. I’m 7dpo and waiting to test and so so nervous

Was just wondering if you did get your BFP love? If the cervix was a sign for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->