Chalk it up as nothing?

jbell157

Reaction score
Ok, I'm new and currently reside in the WTT forum. However, I'm 2 days late and this morning I tested and I it was negative. I would have thought af was late but today and yesterday my breasts have been very achy and sore. I've never had this happen to me. I know its a normal af thing but it's not for me. But the pregnancy test said negative so should I chalk this up as a new experience (however unpleasant) and wait out af? Thanks! And good luck to the TTC's of November!

Although I do tend to have cycles that vary slightly from month to month anyway, one month's cycle was 5 days longer than I had ever been before or have ever been since. The same as you got a BFN, and a couple of days later AF arrived. So it could just be that this month for some reason your cycle has gone a bit awol? I never did figure out why it had happened to me that month.
On the other hand it's possible that you could be late getting a BFP too. Maybe wait a couple of days and test again using FMU if there's still no sign of AF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->