Champagne and crumpets, my November wedding blog *We did it! Photos included*

Few photos of little bits...

Little welcome notes and timetables/info for guests rooms:

https://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee367/tomcantgetitup/IMG_1392_zps90fe6bf9.jpg
Some of our boxes:

https://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee367/tomcantgetitup/IMG_1389_zps73c613e8.jpg

https://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee367/tomcantgetitup/IMG_1388_zpsf989ecec.jpg

Seating plan is made up of 50 of these, which I've sawed to have a slit to hold paper:

https://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee367/tomcantgetitup/IMG_1390_zps5f0a8a81.jpg

The velvet underneath is our tablecloths, all finished! What do you think?

I am 115lbs now. Was in a Next changing room today getting a minimiser bra and realised I am still massive. But I guess it's too late to do much now. Photoshop it is then :cry: Other than that I'm sorted, though I accidentally bit all of my nails off. Ah well, short nails are in, right?!

Oh and I made my wedding cake! Just did a cheesecake with edible flower buds infused within it. Looks quite cool. In the freezer at the moment waiting. Also gonna make a little lavender cupcake for each guest as a favour, but put it in their room to eat on arrival.

Everything looks amazing! I think Next changing rooms are the worst, totally unflattering!! Xx

It looks amazing! Can i get an invite?! haha. Seriously it looks really good so much effort has been put into it. I hope you have a truly magical day. Not long now! can't wait for photo's x

It looks amazing! Can i get an invite?! haha. Seriously it looks really good so much effort has been put into it. I hope you have a truly magical day. Not long now! can't wait for photo's x

Thank you! Yeah I'm really excited for the photos too so I can show it all off, but at the same time really nervous cos I'm so unphotogenic!

Tried my dress on yesterday and it was fine aside from me being a bit bloated. But the thing is I tried to take a photo and on camera I look massive. So now I'm freaking out I'm gonna look huge when everyone else takes photos, not to mention the professional ones! So... :blush: .... do I look massive in this photo? I'm 115lbs and I look about 140 on the photo, I don't understand it! You can say that yes, I look the 140 I'm seeing, I won't be offended if you say yes and I don't want fake compliments, just to know if I dare even walk down the aisle. I feel so confused! Sorry I know this is so vain and dumb :nope:

https://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee367/tomcantgetitup/photo_zps89fb9dd6.jpg

Wow.... you look AMAZING! Very slim and elegant, you deffo suit the dress : ) I know when i feel bloated I feel massive too. Maybe take some water retention pills? As they are herbal they are not harmful, and might help your confidence? You deffo don't look bloated, but doing something about it might help you? Hope that makes sense, trying to get baby to sleep and knackered! Haha! X

Yeah was planning on getting some! Thanks hun. Not even the bloating so much as as soon as I take a photo the camera me has gained 2 stone. Or that's how I feel. Every bride goes through this, right?! :dohh:

You look amazing! love the dress. I don't think you need worry at all. xx

Thank you both! I am sorry for the drama! Have been driving my sister mental for weeks by showing her photos of other brides with the same dress and making her analyse them in comparison to me and guess their weights (this one being my fave as she's my height and has the same size dress https://www.oncewed.com/used-wedding-dresses/kristene/)... I cannot wait for next Thursday and getting ALL of the food.

Shit its a size 6! Well done hun! there is no way i could ever imagine fitting in something that small. You look exactly the same build as the person in that dress you have nothing to worry about!! Enjoy eating on the day lol. You'll probably lose a stupid amount of weight the week before because the stress just seems to eat you, so you'll look perfect in it. x

This IS the week before :haha: I get married Wednesday! I had GAINED this morning?! Heartbroken! But I'm gonna be stupid with my intake this week and hopefully drop loads of water weight so I'll look thinner even if I'm not. It's not a size 6, it's an American size 6 which is a UK 10 but with wedding dress sizes being a little smaller it comes up as an 8. I wish I was a 6!

Well sort of. I'm really upset cos I searched everywhere for the Slim Cognito ones in XS because they're super strength but were sold out in my size even on the Spanx website. A month after waiting for these ones and emailing to no reply they tell me I won't be getting them. Oh, but they can send me a size small instead. -_-

My niece picked me up some Primark ones in the smallest size from Manchester and has posted them though, and just before that I bought some normal strength Spanx from somewhere else so hopefully if I wear them both I'll be okay!

I feel like I'm leading a double life here... Sat flicking between the window in which I have my ongoing philosophy essay on, and then my totally vain self obsessed posts on another! :dohh:

Its not self obsessed, its your big day and everything has to be perfect xx

Oh my god how quick has it gone :wacko: Get those spanx on you'll feel amazing size 8 is still bloody good :thumbup: Have a lovely day and stop worrying about the weight now not much more you can do about it :flower:

After all the kerfuffle I have now ended up with three pairs! :haha: And for anyone else looking to buy Spanx, Tesco ones are as strong as the real deal!

I leave for Somerset tomorrow. Just feel sick and weird and bleurgh with nerves and probably hunger. But everything is done (bar an essay due in on Thursday but I just cannot concentrate!) so fingers crossed it goes to plan and looks lovely and everything runs smoothly. Pretty darn excited for the wedding breakfast too! How I have missed real food! :haha:

Oh and my last job today was to finish my teepee, which in the end I used olive green velvet and gold tassels for, so it's the same as my tablecloths. I do have a photo but it looks awful on it so I will probably wait for the professional ones.

Thank you all so much for the help and support and kind words, it's meant a lot just having people to ramble to! And Lucy you must send me your address so I can send you a Christmas card for being especially wonderful!

I was just coming to write to you!! Wanted to wish you the best best of luck and hope everything goes fantastically (which I'm sure it will!) Cannot wait to hear about it when you get home xx

I hope all went well and it was exactly how you dreamt it would be!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->