Champagne and crumpets, my November wedding blog *We did it! Photos included*

Not by BMI standards but I just am. I know it's so vain to obsess over it but I am just so embarrassed. I'm 8.5 stone and I hoped by this point I'd be close but I'm not at all. Only four weeks left so I can manage a stone at absolute maximum and that's it :nope: I spent four days last week just eating everything so I gained quite a bit then which set me back. Sorry :( How's your planning going hun?

Oh I thought you had made your target 8! But you have still done so well and its not vain at all - its your wedding day and you want to look perfect!! Our planning is going well, though I keep spending valuble money on things like Michael Buble and James Arthur tickets, I am very naughty but I will be getting a good pay on Monday so fingers crossed that will set me back on track xx

That sounds amazing! I know what you mean, I keep accidentally buying Christmas presents- in fact I'm almost done for Rory- and I really shouldn't be spending money in case I need emergency last minute Spanx or something!

Yeah I set my goal to 8, but I really can't see myself being any less disgusting minus only seven pounds. I will see in two weeks I guess :shrug:

You will just see, but at least your dress fits. I'm sure you will look amazing but I know it's all aout how you feel inside. Hopefully my weight is on the move again if I can stop being a pig! Are you pretty much sorted with everything now? Xx

I will give it a week and try it on and see. Who knows, I might be okay with 115 :shrug: Good luck with your weight loss! Though I've seen your recent photos and you don't look like you have much to lose! How much are you aiming for? Still have lots of things to do but for some reason I don't feel overwhelmed with it, though I probably should! I did have a nightmare last night that I'd chosen peep toe shoes though. Was very relieved when I woke up and realised I hadn't :wacko:

I would like another stone! To me I feel huge haha. I had a wedding nightmare last night too! It was awful!! Xx

Oh no, what happened? They're horrible! I always get them before Christmas too and dream that the day will be a disaster. I guess we all feel way bigger than we look to others. A stone isn't too bad though, you gonna start after Christmas?

No I've started already, I'm 3lb down already so would like another 11lb I guess! Ohh everything went wrong, like everything. Xx

It's impossible for EVERYTHING to go wrong, surely?! It'll be fine! And if something small goes wrong I'm sure you'll just find it funny on the day.

Yeah it won't all go wrong its just my mind playing tricks on me lol! xx

Okay so I think Rory needs new trousers, I don't like the ones he has. Do I go with the light ones with braces or the others? And if I go for the non-braces ones should I get him some braces?
https://www.zara.com/uk/en/kids/boy-(2-14-years)/trousers/checked-trousers-c510037p1293042.html
https://www.zara.com/uk/en/kids/baby-boy-(3-36-months)/trousers/-c269289p1455071.html

I like them both, no help I know! The ones without braces are more grown up if you know what I mean? I think they might go better with your theme xx

I like the one's with braces, but thats just because i love braces ha!. Not long left now hope its all going to plan x

I love the braces too, but the darker ones are probably nicer in colour. Think I'll get the dark ones and maybe look for some braces somewhere too! Thanks guys. Ohh and I finished the boxes last night! Will post a photo later.

Tried my dress on today for my best friend and did my hair and makeup properly too and I feel so much better now. I think I've lost a bit more weight and am now 8.5 but the difference in my dress was massive- I look okay in it now! :happydance: Also they told me not go wear a veil and keep my hairpiece simple (I was gonna get a silver wreathe but they said it was best simple). So my outfit is all sorted now, just for a bit of last minute weight loss and toning, hoping for about 8lbs just to make me completely comfortable for the photos and stuff. Feeling much better now! Gonna write my vows and thank you letter to my parents tonight, and possibly finish my tablecloths. Getting so excited, two weeks!

Eep not long! So glad you feel better about your dress hun :hugs: Its coming round so quickly, its mental isn't it!! Have you got everyones RSVP's now? xx

Haha nope! One person dropped out today, two friends are blanking me, and another isn't sure so I've just crossed them off the list and if they show they can sit on the floor cos I've had enough! Thanks, me too, takes such a weight off knowing I don't feel absolutely gross in what I have to wear.

Yeah sod them, they've left it far too late! I reminded all J's friends last night that they need to RSVP or they won't be getting a seat haha. I have 3 back already though now. What did you do about Rory's trousers? xx

I was scared of doing that incase no one RSVPed and we had no guests! But it's worked out well, gonna be small but lovely and just enough people. Went for the darker ones in the end! They look lovely although they're a little big, but they didn't come smaller than 2-3 years.

Bloody hell how can you be not sure at this stage?!
If she turns up say sorry she didnt rsvp so you havent allowed a space and food for her. So rude!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->