chance of getting pregnant 4 weeks after giving birth UPDATE: got EWCM now!!

babyfromgod

Mummy of 2 boys
Reaction score
last night me and OH had sex and he pulled out but he pulled out too late and think some semen went inside me. What are my chances of getting pregnant so soon after giving birth?

Oh crap now i have EWCM and it was only 2-3 days ago it happened. I'm kinda freaking out now!

you can still get pregnant. i have heard you are actually the most fertile just after giving birth, but im not sure.

quite high... you are very fertile after giving birth apparently!! and withdrawal is one of the worse forms of contraception btw!! small bits of semen can escape at anytime during sex... not just when he fully ejaculates!! x

Yes very high. My MW told me avoid sex for the first 4 weeks as ur most fertile than ever!!

i got told your very fertile after birth too at about 3-5weeks x

oh crap lol, well i guess i will find out in 2 weeks at my 6 week check up. I couldn't imagine having 2 babies under 1!

Eek! Well, at least they'd be playmates early on.

Sorry, have to try and put a positive spin on it, eh? :)

that is true lol, i would be fine with it if i was pregnant. OH would be getting a vasectomy straight after that one though haha

lol well i hope you get the answer you want, let us know in 2weeks. Im off to bed now, night x

Erm, even if the semen wasn't really inside you, sperm can swim pretty efficiently. It only needs to be close to there and if there's any liquid of any kind at all then it will find its way!

It's high especially right after having a baby, it's one of the reasons doctors tell you to wait six weeks before having sex, after you have your baby :flower:

I conceived 26 days after giving birth x

Are you BF? If you are then you will probs be ok but it is still possible!

If you are 100% BF you are less likely to ov, it is still possible but i think you will be ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->