chances if baby catching up in growth?

kaye

Reaction score
Hi

Just wondering if anyone has been measured as having a baby under 5th centile that has suddenly caught up.

Our little one measuring small and they said if she stays the same they will induce at 37 weeks. If she slows down then possibly sooner. I have been having weekly scans for the last 4 weeks and monitoring too. She is healthy and cord is fine.

I know she will be fine to be born at 37 weeks and getting excited we will meet her in 6 weeks time. Then I keep thinking I will get all excited and she will all.of a sudden catch up and they will let me go to due date.

I don't have any experience with that but it sounds frustrating, the not knowing! I guess most of us don't know when the baby will come, but you don't want to get all excited for that 37 weeks date and then have to wait til 40.

Good luck :)

unlikely they will leave you till due date i was induced at 38 weeks due to baby being on 7th i had weekly scans all was ok xx

When was your last growth scan and what percentile was baby

Hi.

I had last growth scan 14th August and dipper scan today. Last week she was still just under the 5th centile line

I was induced at 36 weeks and he was born on the 6th centile line, only my placenta and cord had started to fail.
I don't think there is much chance of baby catching up, not with being below 5th. if they gave you steroid injections it may bump baby up a little but it won't do much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->