Chances of becoming pregnant? Details in post.

Clj

Reaction score
Hi ladies! :)

I haven't been feeling well lately so DH and I haven't been doing the deed as much as we would like to. I have a 31-32 day cycle. AF lasts 6 days. AF was from June 27th - July 2nd. We had intercourse on the night of the 10th day of my cycle (July 6th). I'm not exactly sure when I ovulate. I kinda have an idea based on discharge. But I'm still not positive. I have an app that tracks my period and supposedly tracks my fertile and ovulation days. According to this app I am fertile from July 9th-15th and my ovulation day is July 14th. I'm not sure how accurate that is. After we had sex, I did notice a clear discharge and there was a little blood in it when I wiped. We didn't have rough sex so I'm not sure why there was blood. I googled and it said that could be a sign of being fertile and close to ovulation. The next day (cycle day 11) there was no bleeding and no discharge that I noticed. On cyle day 12 there was a lot of clear dishacharge with small amounts of blood in it. Everytime I would wipe it was on the toilet paper. Today (cyle day 13) there is a very small amount of discharge but so far no blood. My question is, does it sound like I had sex in my fertile days or close enough to them for there to be a possibility that I will become pregnant? Thanks in advance for answers! :)

Anyone? We aren't able to do the deed anymore this week bc DH is out of town for work :/ what are my chances of the deed on July 6th resulting in pregnancy?

I don't think anyone can give you anything but a guess. So sure, there is a chance if you have unprotected sex you could become pregnant.

Those apps are not a reliable way to detect your ovulation date as every women is different and they go off of what they think is a normal cycle. I don't know anyone who actually ovulates on CD14 as all the apps would suggest.

I think the bleeding could be sex related (doesn't matter if it wasn't rough, you still could have irritated your cervix) or it could be ovulation related. Clear discharge is fertile CM, so hopefully you did DTD in your fertile window.

Please keep in mind it can take a healthy couple up to a year to conceive, you only have a 20% chance of conceiving each cycle, and that is with knowing when you ovulate.

I don't think anyone can give you anything but a guess. So sure, there is a chance if you have unprotected sex you could become pregnant.

Those apps are not a reliable way to detect your ovulation date as every women is different and they go off of what they think is a normal cycle. I don't know anyone who actually ovulates on CD14 as all the apps would suggest.

I think the bleeding could be sex related (doesn't matter if it wasn't rough, you still could have irritated your cervix) or it could be ovulation related. Clear discharge is fertile CM, so hopefully you did DTD in your fertile window.

Please keep in mind it can take a healthy couple up to a year to conceive, you only have a 20% chance of conceiving each cycle, and that is with knowing when you ovulate.

Thank you for replying! :) I didn't think that app was too accurate on predicting my fertile and ovulation days anyway. I only have the app to track my periods and the fertility tracker automatically comes with it. I'm still having the clear discharge.. This time a little thicker and with a little brown discharge (maybe blood?) I don't really track when I ovulate, I mean I kinda know when its around that time bc of the discharge..but I don't chart or anything like that. I'm just kinda trying to let it happen without over thinking it or stressing. So hopefully It was around my fertile/ovulation time.

The best thing you can do is just hope. :)
Conceiving is tricky business. Just don't get discouraged and try until you suceed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->