Change bags.. which one did you get

Abitheblue

Reaction score
So ladies, need some help.

Day off with the OH today and went to go and treat myself to a change bag at John Lews. Was going to get a pink linning one but other half just started laughing ?!?!?! So obvisouly I had a strop and told him to forget it and I had changed my mind.

So I now need to find another one..... been looking now at those pacapods and storksaks.. anyone got one of them? or can suggest something else?

Thanks in advanced from a still sulking preganant woman!:growlmad:

I have a pacapod and I love it. But it took me ages to find the bag for me. I hated how disorganised things got in the freebie or slightly sectioned bags. Not much space for large items, but you can actually get quite a lot in there. My oh loves the pacapod too, and he finds the colour/pattern acceptable enough for him to use.

My oh would probably hav had the same reaction to a pink lining one too.

I got the mamas and papas one to match my pram and I love it! I love it when things match :)

I have a pacapod and I love it. But it took me ages to find the bag for me. I hated how disorganised things got in the freebie or slightly sectioned bags. Not much space for large items, but you can actually get quite a lot in there. My oh loves the pacapod too, and he finds the colour/pattern acceptable enough for him to use.

My oh would probably hav had the same reaction to a pink lining one too.
I had not seen them before I came home in a strop and now I think I am actually glad as I think i prefer these to the pink lining ones.

Which paca did you go for?

I just had to look it up! I went for the Napier in mocha melody. There wasn't much choice the day I found it - just that one, a leather one and a slightly pink one. Pink was out with oh, and I couldn't justify the extra money on the leather.

thanks :).. i like that one you have... and I know what you mean about the leather one how nice is that... (just like the price tag LOL) :).

Thanks

Ohh I have a paccapod and it's fantastic I would highly recommend it :)

I got the Pacapod Sequoia in mocha from John Lewis. I love it so far! I wanted to use it as baby's hospital bag but I couldn't fit everything I needed in it, but I have packed the change pod in the bag we are now using for the hospital. I was looking at the pink lining ones but I didn't like them as much in the flesh as the pictures i'd seen online. That alone made me justify the extra £50 spend. My OH gets to use the free one from Boots, he's not touching mine! :)

Got a pacapod as a gift about two weeks ago and using for my 17 month old at the moment. Absolutely love it. Pockets for everything, hard wearing, stylish and straps onto buggy.

I've got the Coromandel.

I've bought a Fleurville changing bag:

2809336561974040_1.jpg

It's a lovely size and fits every thing I need in. I love it!

ETA: I do also have a black and white miracle bag which is probably more suitable for when OH goes out. Can't really see him walking around with my Fleurville one somehow :D

I bought the skip hop urban stripe....with the logic that both I and my husband will be able to use it without having to have two separate bags-if he takes little one out for a bit he can just pick up the same bag and it will always be well stocked with the essentials ;)

I fell in love with a Cath Kidston one, and treated myself when it was in the sale (£40 instead of £70) :flower: I also love the Pink Lining bags! xx

Attachments

• Changing bag.jpg
    Changing bag.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 9
we got the mamas and papas essentials holdall I think it is called we have an all black pram with a silver frame - the mamas and papas Zoom. It's really big and spacious and can be used by both of us. It doesn't look much but will be perfect for everything

https://www.tesco.com/direct/mamas-..._GSF_Prams,+Pushchairs+&+Accessories_321-9177

I have the Skorksak Olivia in Champagne and I love it! the link is here https://www.storksak.com/product.php?shopprodid=18&variantid=66 I got it in John Lewis but it's not on their website now so am guessing it may be out of stock. they had some at my local store though.
It's great - if i have to give up my handbag collection then I want it to be for something amazing!

I have the storksac amanda and I love it so far. 49 pounds on their website, if I remember correctly? But found it half the price on ebay")

:thumbup: thanks everyone.

I think i am edging towards a paca.... but going to sleep on it and order in the morning!:happydance:

I really like the Lily in black :flower: But i still haven't decided yet :dohh:

https://www.sugarjack.com/bags.html

My husband bought me a black and grey Coach bag.

Im getting a wallaboo changing bag I think, either in grey to match our travel system and car seat, or the really bright blue just cos hes a boy and I can lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->