Change of pregnancy 'symptoms'

kh2009

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm almost 34 weeks with twins. In the last couple of days, I have gone from only being able to sleep a few hours during the day, to now for 2 days straight I have slept day and night, nearly uncontrollably. I fell asleep in the middle of a conversation with my husband yesterday :( I feel absolutely exhausted, and like I cannot get enough sleep.

At my ultrasound last week, they said baby b has developed a slight bit of excess fluid.... would this have anything to do with why I feel so weird? My entire body has been swelling, including lady parts, but my blood pressure has been fine. I've been getting very hungry, to where tummy growls, but not wanting to eat, having to force myself.

Anyone have similar experiences?

Hey hun. I can't say for definite if your new found exhaustion is due to the extra fluid or not, but I can say that at 34wks your symptoms sound very normal. In the last trimester you do begin to feel tired again, like in the first and as for eating I had zero appetite after 32wks and had to force food down. At that point the boys were so big, and my bowel/stomach so squished that I just couldn't eat - I also had lots of gas and gurgling in my gut for the same reason ;)

Just listen to your body hun, there is a reason it is asking you for sleep, so indulge the need sweetie :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->