Changed my scan date!!

Martz

2 girls, 2 angels & pg! x
Reaction score
I have managed to change my 20 week scan date so hubbi can be home to share it with me!!!

My scan was originally scheduled to be on 6th Jan but they have moved it to the 12th now so (fingers crossed) hubbi can come with me. It will be the only part of this pregnancy he will be able to share so although I'm gutted that I have to wait a week longer to see baby, I'm excited I wont be on my own this time!! xx

I dont very often lay on the poor woe is me my hubbi is in Afghanistan routine but was determined to make this happen....and it worked hehe!

Now just have to keep fingers crossed that theres no delays with flights etc xx

thats the same date as my 20 week scan. xx

Yay! A scan buddie lol

What time is yours? mines at 2.45pm. Are u finding out sex at scan? xxx

I rearranged my scan date so my hubby can come with me too. He missed my scan last week and was gutted so I made sure he can come to the next one although mine scan is not till Jan 28th.

My hubby is abroad but not doing anything as important as yours! Good luck!

It's rubbish when they are away whatever they are away for!!! When is urs home? Mines not home for good until May!!! xx

omg I can't imagine how hard that is. Mine's back on thursday (yay!) and been away for 2weeks now. Goes again in January for just under three weeks again.

My dad was in the RAF and then worked in the middle east for 20 yrs before he died (I don't think he liked British winters!).

Although it's been nice to spend some time chilling out on my own, it does get boring after a while! Who knew I'd get bored of not having to moan at him lol!

Jo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"