Changing contraceptive - advice

Just throwing it out there, but I would really recommend a diaphragm :) My doctor thought I was nuts for wanting to use one, but I've been using it for over a year combined with FAM and I've had no problems or pregnancy scares :)

I think I am gonna stick with what I am on for now. Lol. Not keen on contraceptive inserted due to previous issues. Xx

My friend was using the hormone injection and she came off it 3 years ago and hasnt has a period since, cant say for definate if its the injection or not but they havent been able to have children, they are now having to look into other ways of having them, i would never ever have this injection done.

Have you considered NuvaRing? I used to be on pills, but both regular and lo-dose made me an emotional train wreck (wild mood swings, depression, the whole bit). Also, I'm terrible at remembering to take a pill every day (which reminds me, I haven't taken my allergy meds yet today). So I switched to NuvaRing a few years ago, and I love it! It's soooo easy, and I've experienced zero negative side effects. Injections kinda freak me out, and I don't think I know anyone who has used that method, so sorry I can't offer more advice about that! :)

I've got the implant & I wouldn't reccomend it but everyone is different. I had mine in when LO was about 4 weeks old, I've bled ever since I had it in. I'm getting it taken out on Monday & going on the pill. gl with whatever you choose. :flower:

Nuvaring sounds like something thats inserted. Isnt ligation sterilisation but I do want more children. I am gonna stay on my pill for now. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->