Changing my mind more than my knickers..

S

Serene123

Literally!!

I change my mind every day. I know when it's the right time I'll know but some days I am super broody, others not so much, others I don't want another for years!!

can totally relate toria! although we are waiting a few years anyhow, some times i think when maddi's around 2/3 and others its 5years, and then sometimes i think i would love another now :dohh: i think that having a baby is something you're never completely ready for, but are ready when they're here if this makes sense! x

I went through those feelings after my first, actually took me a few years to really decided I wanted more than 1 child. I'm glad in many ways there is a 5 year gap between my two as I knew I was definately sure and I was much more prepared aswell.
(was 19 when I had my first, 24 with my second and would love to have no3 before I'm 30)

We went through this when we first decided to ttc, the descision was made by Rob throwing my pill packet in the bin :rofl:

:rofl: I thought I'd be polite and say bed sheets!!

awww, it's a nightmare isn't it - its a big decision, especially when it's your second I guess it must make the decision even bigger, so no wonder you are changing your mind!! :) x

Oh I change my mind every other day! I figure it will happen when it happens.

Emily, is it hard being pregnant with Lily walking now?

I fear not being able to bend over and grab her if she falls :lol:

if hundreds/millions of other women can do it, then i believe you can... bend over! x x x x
i totally agree with you not feeling the same everyday but you will come to a conclusion soon im sure. x x x x x
i know we have x x x GL xxxx

I think about it all the time. I see a baby or think about it and get super broody but on the other hand I sometimes think about the freedom it will take forever!!! Still, I have a little time to be broody and have my last crazy moments, hehe.xxxxxxx

yea im super broody for a week and then the next week im like meh... w.e!
we are suppose to be ttc b4 the year is out..... near the very end lol. But last night i was at my mums talking about how rubbish all the new baby stuff is, getting up constant, the colic(luke never had this) but i can imagine its not fun!... giving up 9 months of drink!
etc etc, and i thought to myself WHAT AM I DOING! im 20 for gods sake! give it time :p
then a day later im like wanting a baby again! cos we really reallllllllly want a close age gap between them! x

Literally!!

I change my mind every day.
I know when it's the right time I'll know but some days I am super broody, others not so much, others I don't want another for years!!

So you don't change your knickers every day? :sick: :rofl:

On a more serious note, I know exactly what you mean. Me and OH were exactly the same we started trying in the January, decided we didnt want to in the April but we weernt preventing either lol Didn't actaully get pregnant until the June! :hugs:

OMG i'm totally going through this just now, though its for starting to TTC next year... i kinda want to ride again for a while before i have to stop again but then again i want to finish having children by the time i'm 28.

I know what you mean hun. Ive been really wanting to try again until last week when i was told Im going for a scan for PCOS. OH and I talked about it and decided if I am diagnosed we ought to try sooner rather than later, and then I suddenly changed my midn and decided I didnt want another lol doh!

Dont put too much pressure on yourself to make a decision right now hun, you've got plenty of time :)

xxx

I really dont know when i want another one... :shrug: sometimes I wonder whether I even do want anymore!! :(

I just cant imagine having another one.... Courtney is my life... and I know it sounds strange but I cannot imagine loving another baby the same....!! I really really cant!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->