Channel 4 TV show on big families - positive and warm!!

jesslion

Reaction score
Dear all,

My name is Jessica and I work for a TV company called Lion.

Channel 4 have asked us to develop a series about families with lots of children.

The series will be positive, warm, fun and a celebration of the joy that children bring into our lives. We also want it to be very broad and easy to relate to so that viewers at home can empathise with the families that they are watching and see them going through all the same trials and tribulations that they do, but of course on a bigger scale.

We would probably feature a number of families within the series, either by devoting an episode to each or by hopping between stories. The great thing about this sort of subject is that there is always something exciting going on, from birthdays to christenings and everything in between.

The series would be observational in nature, meaning that we would follow whatever is going on in your lives as well as interviewing various members of the family about what is going on at the time and documenting the events that mean so much to all families like older children leaving home and younger ones reaching milestones in their development.

We are hoping to find families with 8 kids or more, but if one or two have flown the nest then I would still like to hear from you.

If you would like to learn more about Lion TV as a company, please do visit our website.

https://www.liontv.com/London/Home

We are a large, well respected independent TV company and we are the main, independent, factual content provider for the BBC. We have made series like Britain from Above, Chinese School, Great Ormond Street, Victorian Farm and the multi award winning Horrible Histories.

If any of you are at all interested or would like to ask me any questions, then please do get in touch. I can be reached on 020 8846 2118 or [email protected]

Jess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->