chantelle houghton pregnant

P

princess444

hi, seen in the paper shes eleven weeks pregnant! she said only a few months ago she would have fertility issues due to her eating disorder , she was about to start ivf and found out, bet she was surprised! just wondered what everyone elses thoughts are? just shows doctors arent always right :thumbup:

the same thing happened to my cousin and his wife. they were due to start there first round of ivf, and doctors told her she was pregnant! xx

She retracted the statement about it being due to her eating disorder once she found out it was not connected to her low amh and admitted she had assumed that wrongly.......unfortunately the bulk of news articles failed to report that or correct their acrticles.

I'd love to know just how low her amh was tbh, i know she saw Dr G at the london fertility clinic.....super curious tbh (as I too have low amh)

She retracted the statement about it being due to her eating disorder once she found out it was not connected to her low amh and admitted she had assumed that wrongly.......unfortunately the bulk of news articles failed to report that or correct their acrticles.

I'd love to know just how low her amh was tbh, i know she saw Dr G at the london fertility clinic.....super curious tbh (as I too have low amh)

hi, what is low amh? sorry! , does she have the same problem as you? one of my mates said it was a slap in the face cos she only just told everyone bout her problems and should of kept quiet. i dont share that view i think it gives people hope and its obviously a very much wanted baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->