Charles or Wills?

nikkip75

Reaction score
So who is going to be king? I have a feeling its going straight to William!

Wills and Kate have featured a lot this weekend and then seeing their picture behind.the Queen when she was giving her speech, are they trying to tell us something??

I cant imagine Charles even wanting to be King now. He seems to like the quiet life. And he is getting on a bit himself isnt he!

I think it should be Wills, we need someone young and fresh.

Oh yea deffo! Do you reckon she will reign until then though? I think she just wants to beat Queen Victoria as the longest reigning monarch then she might step back a bit and start to prepare Will and Kate to take over.

William won't be king before Charles unless Charles dies before the Queen or the Queen decides to retire.

It's very unlikely that the Queen will retire because she strongly sees it as her duty to be Monarch.

Charles... I'd be well peeved if I was expected to hand down my title of King because I was a bit 'over the hill' to do it :dohh:

But if the Queen does reign until she dies which could be 100+ then Charles will be in his 80s! He might not want to be king. And will the public want Camilla to be their Queen? A lot of people still dislike her because of Diana.

The second the Queen dies,Charles will become King..it will only be if Charles abdicates,or dies before his mother than it would pass straight to William.xx

I think William will be King. I think Prince Charles hand down his title. William has been raised to be a king.

I think The Queen will reign until she dies

I can see the Queen living till shes 100 for sure. It will go to Charles, unless he dies though. William will make a great King though :)

If the Queen is not of sound mind,or too ill to reign then Charles will but won't actually be monarch until the Queen passes away,if that makes sense?x

He is a divorcee I think he'll hand it down to William because of everything. They accept Harry and his behaviours because he won't be King

I think William will be King. I think Prince Charles hand down his title. William has been raised to be a king.

Yea I agree. I know Charles is next in line but with his past I think he will abdicate and pass it on to William. I think he will make a great King too. He is more in touch with the public and the Royal family need every bit of public support they can get these days!

Yea I agree. I know Charles is next in line but with his past I think he will abdicate and pass it on to William. I think he will make a great King too. He is more in touch with the public and the Royal family need every bit of public support they can get these days!

I can't see him abdicating for the simple fact,he thought so much of his grandmother and she blamed the abdication crisis for her husbands early death.xx

He is a divorcee I think he'll hand it down to William.

Why would that make any difference?xxx

Because they want someone who is admired by the public and he isn't Diana was held in many a heart over this world and his wife isn't admired quite like she was. Divorce isn't something you want to happen when you are a king or queen.

William is on the other hand, a loving husband, totally committed to his marriage and his wife, is a very clean young man and most of all is loved by many..

I think if it was just a straight forward divorce people would have been more accepting but because of whole affair thing and the publics obsession with Diana it didnt go down to well. And then Diana dying. If she had lived to have a happy life, got married again etc then people would have been quicker to forget. It was very messy. It doesnt bother me, I quite like Camilla! He should have just been allowed to marry her in the first place!

I think if it was just a straight forward divorce people would have been more accepting but because of whole affair thing and the publics obsession with Diana it didnt go down to well. And then Diana dying. If she had lived to have a happy life, got married again etc then people would have been quicker to forget. It was very messy. It doesnt bother me, I quite like Camilla! He should have just been allowed to marry her in the first place!

They are better suited imo. I think this is his true love, Diana wasn't.

Because they want someone who is admired by the public and he isn't Diana was held in many a heart over this world and his wife isn't admired quite like she was. Divorce isn't something you want to happen when you are a king or queen.

William is on the other hand, a loving husband, totally committed to his marriage and his wife, is a very clean young man and most of all is loved by many..

Henry VIII divorced his first wife...the thing is the public have no say in it..the law of succession is set in stone,he will be King,just depends on how long for...Edward VII was king but forced to abdicate.
xxx

But Diana had affairs too...people say Harry isn't Charles(there is no way he isn't..he is looks so much like Phillip side on).

Camilla is entitled to use the title Princess of Wales,but doesn't because people associate it with Diana-I think the public have warmed to her,and she will be Kings Consort.xx

He also murdered two (I think lol) of his wives, do you think a king would be able to do that now?? Times change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->