Charles or Wills?

Haha yea, we could have banners and everything :haha: we might even get invited to the Queens picnic!

I've never even been to London! We will be taking the kidlets this summer to see the palace tho. They want to see a real princess lol.

Won't it be Wills because of the whole Camilla having been divorced thing? Or is that just to do with what her title can't be? :shrug: I don't know all the ins and outs lol. I think it will be William anyway, I would imagine Charles is quite happy doing what he's doing at his age.

Won't it be Wills because of the whole Camilla having been divorced thing? Or is that just to do with what her title can't be? :shrug: I don't know all the ins and outs lol. I think it will be William anyway, I would imagine Charles is quite happy doing what he's doing at his age.

Charles can still be king :) And Camilla can use the title Queen Camilla,however it's said she is more likely to use the title Kings Consort.xx

Charles can still be king :) And Camilla can use the title Queen Camilla,however it's said she is more likely to use the title Kings Consort.xx

Ahh right :thumbup: Thanks hun. You learn something new every day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->