Charles or Wills?

He is a divorcee I think he'll hand it down to William.

Why would that make any difference?xxx

I think if it was just a straight forward divorce people would have been more accepting but because of whole affair thing and the publics obsession with Diana it didnt go down to well. And then Diana dying. If she had lived to have a happy life, got married again etc then people would have been quicker to forget. It was very messy. It doesnt bother me, I quite like Camilla! He should have just been allowed to marry her in the first place!

But Diana had affairs too...people say Harry isn't Charles(there is no way he isn't..he is looks so much like Phillip side on).

Camilla is entitled to use the title Princess of Wales,but doesn't because people associate it with Diana-I think the public have warmed to her,and she will be Kings Consort.xx

That point isn't really valid though is it? cos she was never going to be Queen.

He also murdered two (I think lol) of his wives, do you think a king would be able to do that now?? Times change.

Ohh no I'm not saying that....lol...he had 2 beheaded.

Just that divorce is almost the norm now...it's not the big deal it was back then.

If he had been allowed to marry Camilla-and not made to marry Diana-he needed a young virgin to provide an heir and a spare-I think they would have stayed together forever :) xx

He is a divorcee I think he'll hand it down to William.

Why would that make any difference?xxx

I think if it was just a straight forward divorce people would have been more accepting but because of whole affair thing and the publics obsession with Diana it didnt go down to well. And then Diana dying. If she had lived to have a happy life, got married again etc then people would have been quicker to forget. It was very messy. It doesnt bother me, I quite like Camilla! He should have just been allowed to marry her in the first place!

But Diana had affairs too...people say Harry isn't Charles(there is no way he isn't..he is looks so much like Phillip side on).

Camilla is entitled to use the title Princess of Wales,but doesn't because people associate it with Diana-I think the public have warmed to her,and she will be Kings Consort.xx

That point isn't really valid though is it? cos she was never going to be Queen.

She would have been Queen when Charles became King....just not a reigning monarch.xx

Yea I used to go out one someone who was a captain in the army whose close friend was a guard for princess Di and he said she wasn't as white as people make her out to be. I think they were both just terribly unhappy with each other. I think if anything good has come out of the whole thing is that they are now allowed to choose their own husband/wife. They won't make that mistake again.

And Harry is the image of Charles and Phillip!

Either way it's exciting that we will have a new King in our lifetime! I just hope it's Wills! :haha:

i think it will go to Charles and really, it should do as technically he is next in line. however Wills will make a great king and he'll have the title one day.

I thought everyone knew james hewitt was harrys real father.

I feel sorry for Charles :(

Obviously it'll go straight to Charles as he's next in line but I do have a feeling he'll pass it down straight to William but then again hes lived under his mothers reign for a loooong time maybe he wants his chance to show he'd be a good king, who knows but I don't think well have to worry for a long time yet the queen will live well upto and hopefully past 100 xx

- Charles will be king, then William will be king, plain and simple.
- Camilla looks like a horse.
- Harry looks NOTHING like Prince Phillip, he is a spitting image of James Hewitt, but who really knows who his father is? Maybe Diana and Charles and James Hewitt do. But we certainly don't.
- Spending billions of dollars on a week long party is frivilous and horrendous given the state of the economy.

But don't they all look like horses?? :haha:

I really enjoyed this weekend actually. I think it brightens the country up and brings a lot of business into the country. Imagine how much money small businesses have made just this weekend through tourism and selling jubilee memorabilia. Its a break from all the doom and gloom and makes me proud of my Britishness! :)

The Queen has personal painful memories of abdication, so it won't happen, nor will it skip Charles.

Her Majesty in part blames her own father's early death on the actions of his brother abdicating the throne, thus elevating her into the position sooner than her father would have liked.

Her Majesty will reign until she dies, Charles will take over and then William upon his death - it's pretty simple.

- Charles will be king, then William will be king, plain and simple.
- Camilla looks like a horse.
- Harry looks NOTHING like Prince Phillip, he is a spitting image of James Hewitt, but who really knows who his father is? Maybe Diana and Charles and James Hewitt do. But we certainly don't.
- Spending billions of dollars on a week long party is frivilous and horrendous given the state of the economy.

Look at a side view of Philip and harry...thats the mountbatten profile if ever I saw it :)

The Queen has personal painful memories of abdication, so it won't happen, nor will it skip Charles.

Her Majesty in part blames her own father's early death on the actions of his brother abdicating the throne, thus elevating her into the position sooner than her father would have liked.

Her Majesty will reign until she dies, Charles will take over and then William upon his death - it's pretty simple.

I'm not stupid! :dohh:I do know that is the natural succession to the throne! :haha:

I thought in the recent queens speach she said if will and kate have a daughter she WILL be queen

Or did i make that up :shrug:

Tanikins, years ago if William and Kate had a daughter then a son the son would have been heir to the throne before his sister no matter if she was born first. But it has now been changed to the first born no matter what the sex. :thumbup:

Tanikins, years ago if William and Kate had a daughter then a son the son would have been heir to the throne before his sister no matter if she was born first. But it has now been changed to the first born no matter what the sex. :thumbup:

Oh that makes more sense lol

I'm not stupid! :dohh:I do know that is the natural succession to the throne! :haha:

I was not suggesting you are.

I think Charles will be king but I think it should go straight to Wills. I hope the queen reigns until she dies and I hope she's with us for a while yet. I would love to see her reach over 100 and I would love my children to be able to celebrate her platinum jubilee. I feel very proud she is our queen and I enjoyed this weekend very much. I'm not a lover of Charles, though I do have more respect for him than some of the rest of his family, especially Andrew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->