Charlies Funeral

sounds truly perfect, what a special day it will be for your little boy :hugs: xxx

I'm so so sorry it's taken me ages to get here :dohh:

I think you've planned little Charlie's funeral beautifully, and I know you've spoken about you both wanting to do as much as possible for him, as you never got the chance. I think it's been said before but a hard copy of an order of service is something that's important to me...again Joe will have no 'paper trail' of his life so anything that has his name on is a comfort to me.
Afterwards I bought myself a charm fo my Pandora bracelet, a little hedgehog which has tiny tiny 'hidden' feet underneath...and I like having something on me at all times that reminds me of Joe...I don't know if you could do anything similar thats personal to you? I know you will have the tree at home but I think YOU need something Mummy!

:hug:

I like the idea of the bracelet...
i'm not really a jewellery girl, but i'll have a think!!:hugs:

Sounds lovely. :hugs:
We're doing an Order of Service to keep. I also got bought a bracelet with a locket attached. I've ordered a couple more charms and plan to add to it each year. I'd like a tattoo, just waiting for the courage!

I just want to say how incredibly sorry I am for your loss. No momma or daddy should have to go through what you have gone through. I lost my baby girl (she was 3 years old) on November 16, 2009 and I can relate to the pain of every day.

Be kind to yourself. Your sweet baby Charlie is now at peace and will forever be looking down on you. ((((((hugs))))))

p.s I did notice there was a few posts about bracelets and what not. I have a bracelet with my daughter's name and birthday/angelday on it that was ordered from myforeverchild. They are amazing.

I hope you are ok Hun xxxxxx

Looks like a beautiful send off for beautiful baby Charlie, you did him proud.
Well done for getting through it, take care :hugs:

huge hugs hun i am sooo deeply sorry for you loss and that you had to do any of this but i am sure you made charlie proud today, i know the days before and after it will be hard and know i am sure that we are all here for you xxx

:hugs::flower:

oh my goodness, your poem has brought tears to my eyes. It's beautiful. Stay stong

Little Charlie is at peace :angel:

I have been reading your journal and you have been so incredibly brave through such a traumatic ordeal. To lose such a little darling is something no one should ever have to go through and it breaks my heart to hear your story. Your precious little baby is at peace and will always be with you in your heart.

Stay strong x

Thinking of you and your dear little boy.

Sending lots of hugs and floaty :kiss: for Charlie, I'm sure You will have made him proud :hugs: xx

Sending lots of hugs your way :hugs::hugs::hugs:

The precious child song is beautiful, i had that played at my daughters funeral and will also be playing it at our sons funeral which should take place in the next few weeks.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->