chart- do you think I ovulated?

Nicole R.

Reaction score
Long story short , I have pcos. Very long cycles and rarely ovulate. I get crosshairs and then sadly have them taken away. I started my hypothyroidism meds and saw a dramatic i.lrpvement in my cycles, i.e higher bbt, less erratic, and one day of AF. I went from 100 day cycles to 50 with 1 day of light AF.

Do you think I ovulated?

Attachments

• chartgraph_module-44.jpg
    chartgraph_module-44.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 7
It definitely looks encouraging to me good luck!

Yay!! Thanks Lora!! I know the chances are less likely when you ovulate much later, but it can happen :)

I think I said in your other post but I've not found it any different - I've conceived on very long cycles. Hope it's your month, do update us if you can! X

You def have an obvious higher temp on right half than avgs on left half.
Looks like you O'd

Lora, we're you the one who said you got pregnant on like cd100 or something like that?! Will let you know within a couple days!!

@JLM- Thanks, if it were anyone else I'd say oh yeah you definitely can see a clear temp :)

I can definitely see a temperature shift, so I think you did indeed ovulate. I've noticed that when my thyroid meds are out of whack, that my bbt gets a bit eratic. If you've only recently started them, make sure your doc checks your levels every 6ish weeks until you are at the right level. It can unfortunately take a while to find the right dose.

Good luck!

Hey chrissy!I've been on a relitively low dose of Armour thyroid for a year. They checked my labs and it wasn't enough. Three months ago they doubled my dosage, and by the second month my Temps went from 96-ish to 97.3 average. So I think it's helping! ! Now I just have to deal with the PCOS side :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->