Chart expert needed. Could Someone interpret my chart please?

AmberDaisyDoo

Reaction score
Hi, thanks for looking :flower:

Could someone please read my chart and tell me what's going on. Thank you in advance. xxxx

Attachments

• july chart 8dpo.png
    july chart 8dpo.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 10
Not sure I'm an expert but I think FF has your ovulation date right. :) Your chart looks great right now! When are you testing? I'm 8DPO today too.

Implant dip our mid lutal phase oestrogen surge!

Hello, ahh lovely a 8dpo buddy :flower:

I tested this morning just to make sure that I didn't have any residual hormone from my miscarriage (and curiosity who am I kidding?!) but I wont be testing again now until Sunday 10dpo. How about you?

Implant dip our mid lutal phase oestrogen surge!

Thank you. It's very similar to my last chart in may/june but I miscarried that pregnancy. This is my last chart.

Attachments

• pregnancy chart may 2015.jpg
    pregnancy chart may 2015.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 3
I'm so sorry about your loss :hugs:

Your chart does look very similar! I tend to get a dip at around 5-6 DPO as well, but mine never go below coverline. Looks very promising to me :)

I'm going to try and hold off until Sunday too, but I'll probably cave and test tomorrow. Pretty sure I'm out this month though. My chart isn't doing anything exciting and I don't have any symptoms. FX for you! Let me know what happens.

I can only go by how I was last time and I have zero symptoms this time so I don't think so. Oh my goodness GOOD LUCK and please let me know how you get on?

Are you having symptoms?

Hello, ahh lovely a 8dpo buddy :flower:

I tested this morning just to make sure that I didn't have any residual hormone from my miscarriage (and curiosity who am I kidding?!) but I wont be testing again now until Sunday 10dpo. How about you?

If there was HCG left in your system, you wouldn't have ovulated

Well they say every pregnancy is totally different so I wouldn't count yourself out yet :) Good luck to you too!

I'm on cycle #8 and I get tons of "symptoms" every month but they've all been BFNs. Last cycle I even had cramping on 5-6DPO and crazy sore boobs but nada! This cycle I have zero symptoms. DH keeps saying that's a good sign since it's something different ;) Who knows?

Thanks, I'm out this cycle though. How's it going for you? Did you test yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->