• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Chart help needed

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Hey all! I have posted around the boards quite a bit this cycle. Something very odd is going on with my body since my loss. All of my cycles have been bizarre. I am on day 11 of positive opks, but the last 72 hours are barely positive as opposed to test line being three times are dark as the control.

Do you agree with FF That I Oed CD 15? Or do you think I might be having another annovulatory cycle (had one two cycles ago)?

Also, my temp dropped below my cover line to temps I would normally expect AF but I am not having any bleeding at all. I am a little crampy and nauseated and fatigued, but nothing out of the ordinary for lp symptoms. I have had it drop below the cover line for one day but never more than one day. Has anybody else seen experienced that?

Looking at your chart it does look like you had annovulatory cycle

Thank you. I just can't believe I went my entire life never having an anovulatory cycle and now I am looking at 2 in less than 3 months. ;!7nfjkwebufwe

My gyn looked at my ovaries on CD 1 and I had plenty of maturing follicles that looked super good. Is that normal to have everything right on track and then not ovulate?

It can be that or weak ovulation. My ob took a look at mine bloods and one thing was slightly off which signaled to him one of my ovaries was weak. Which explained the up and down length of cycles and the painful ovulation on that side.

Interesting. I always thought O cramping/ pain meant your egg was a higher grade?

My tests are finally not positive. My dollar trees have these awful, teasing indents but even if I Oed or if this is anovulatory I am out either way. So just waiting on AF now

Sorry. :/ I would ask them to take day 5 bloods. They can see if anything is going on or if one of the hormones are off.

Thank you for your responses. I must have ovulated because I started spotting yesterday and got af this morning which FF had down as 12dpo and 13dpo which is my usually AF pattern. She hurt like a B (woke me up then kept me up) and passed lots of clots/ was filling maxi pads every hour for 7 hours. She seems to have calmed down now. My last period was like ths. Hoping my body figures it out this cycle. I do not enjoy this change to af's temperament or arrival time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"