• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chart help!?!

That's a ways away! Have you thought about getting a fetal Doppler? I've been considering it but I'm worried it will just make me more paranoid if I can't find the heartbeat.

Have you thought about names at all?

I have thought about it but considered waiting til my scan so I know everything is ok. I'd be worried I couldn't find the heartbeat. Yet, the scan being so far away, it would be nice to know that everything is fine

Oh names! I've a girls name picked. It's a name that means a lot to me so I'm hoping at some point I get to use it. As for boys... Nada
What about yourself?

I'm not seeing much of a difference but here is my 10 and 11 week pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 3
So far I like Addison for a girl, Grayson for a boy- however it may def change along the way. Lol.

Yeah, thats about what i look like. Depending on the day, I've been getting bloating again- on new years I didnt want to wear clothes and was pouting about being fat. Lol.

I notice my dresses are tighter. Thought I it would be more noticeable by now. Wish I'd a before pic to compare to. I've avoided a lot of bloating my drinking loads of water.

Those names are lovely. If it's names you have always liked, I doubt they'll change.

So far I like Addison for a girl, Grayson for a boy- however it may def change along the way. Lol.

Yeah, thats about what i look like. Depending on the day, I've been getting bloating again- on new years I didnt want to wear clothes and was pouting about being fat. Lol.

Yeah the nurse told me to aim for 100 oz a day of water. For some reason its easier to do on days that I work than my days off. I have also been taking colace to help move things along.. But i usually cant poo for about 8 days at a time now :(

8 days!!!! Whoa!
I maybe miss 1-3 days between going at the moment.
I've cut out tea so I've been drinking water and milk mainly

Yeah, it's rough.. Makes me feel pretty bad sometimes and not wanting to eat because I feel like I'm just adding to the problem. They told me to up my fiber, which is hard when I'm trying to control my blood sugars, most high fiber stuff has a lot of carbs too...I did find a cereal that has 13g of fiber and 24 carbs, which is still high but it doesn't hurt my sugar too much if I don't eat anything else for a while- problem is, the serving size is only 1/3 of a cup so it's just a few bites, so I just get hungry.

I mostly drink water, sparkling water and almond milk.

That's unfortunate that the cereal doesn't fill you.
I eat oranges every other day to help things move. I don't sat them everyday for fear of the opposite happening. Although I'm not sure of the sugar levels in oranges. Worth checking out though.

Yeah, I can't have much for fruit. Maybe a tiny bit. I'm now trying to hit a gallon a day of water and taking colace. Last night I was sooo scared, I had horrible cramps in my back and stomach- I thought I was gonna lose the baby, honestly. But I think it was mainly the constipation as I had pain in my kidneys too and my stomach seemed very upset. OH was even massaging my tummy to try to get things moving. I didn't have any bleeding, but still am cramping today a bit.

How are things with you?

So sorry that you had the scare, I'm sure it is your tummy causes issues, not baby. Could you add a glass of pure orange to your diet a day? I know those are quite sugary but would def help out. Obviously I don't know how you regulate your sugars. Just trying to offer suggestions to help you out.

I'm ok. My mild nausea seems to have gone, this worries me slightly. I def have toilet issues too but nothing like what you are going through. If I can't "go" when I feel like I have to, I don't strain. I just try again later. I don't want to push pressure down in that area. My boobs are sore again. Last night I was in agony. And really weirdly I've had itchy nipples the past few days. Nothing eases them. Also have the spots coming and going on my chin, chest and back. This was def a teenage thing for me. As an adult I've never had an issue.
I worry all the time that my little symptoms indicate a problem. 2 weeks today til my scan. I'm a little anxious about it.

I probably could add an orange but it would eliminate a meal for me. I am going to try Metamucil next, some of the girls on a board I watch use it and have success. I try not to push too hard becaus I don't wanna end up with hemmiroids! Anddd I don't feel like it's that far anyway, further up in my digestive tract...:/

I don't really have the nausea either, if I do it's mild...usually brought on by a thought of smell. I have the same issue with boobs, there's no way to nonchalantly scratch boobs btw, I've tried! Hahah. As for my skin, it's clearer now than it was before pregnancy...weird

My scan is in 6 days, scared out of my mind but can't wait to finally get it over with!

Can't believe you only haveless than 2 weeks left of first tri! Yay!

Yea that stuff sounds worth a try anyway!

I agree, no way to hide that your scratching an itch on your boob. Haha
We all must look hilarious! My dh looks at me and says it's not fair that I can touch them. Haha

I know, I'm 11+4 today. A week and a half til 2nd tri. Still never is about my own scan. Just praying that little baby is ok in there and growing.
You'll be fine. I can't wait til your scan. It'll toed me over til my own.

I just read in another journal that eating celery sticks or drinking water with lemon juice helps stop bloating and gets things moving.
I hadn't realised about the water and lemon, I've been doing this for my cold and sore throat as I can't take anything else.

Yeah, I have also been drinking lemon water. Not for the purpose of decreasing bloating, but to put some taste into my nearly gallon of water I'm drinking per day.

Holy crap I've been sleeping terrible. Last night my oh had to wake me up because he said I was whining in my sleep like I was really upset, When I woke, I told him it had something to do with dreaming of something to do with razor blades...:/ Then this morning when I hit snooze on my alarm, I fell back asleep for 10 mins and dreamt that I looked about 6 months pregnant and I started bleeding all over and kept asking my OH " When am I ever gonna be far along enough to not worry about this..." And just crying my eyes out- omg, I should have never fell back asleep! Plus I am peeing 3x a night.

Are you guys doing any BDing? We have been about once a week, it hasn't caused any spotting, but truthfully I am never in the mood or too tired, but I feel like we need that connection in our relationship. My OH gets really tense and stuff when we don't, stressed out.

Have you ever heard of the panorama test? They do it at like 9-11 weeks, it's a blood test that tells you early about some risks of defects and tells you gender. I think they mainly do it on high risk pregnancies though.

I was peeing 4+ times a night but it's eased now. I manage once before I get into bed. Twice during the night then when I waken again. It's more manageable but the change has made me panic. I think I panic about everything!

Bd?? What's that?? Only joking. No we haven't been purely because I had the spotting. I try not to think about it and I'm ok. Although (tmi) we were fooling around the other night and it took all my energy not to do anything. I want to be in 2nd tri safely so that if I do spot, I know it's just from bd. my poor DH! Although he says he knows it's about the baby, but at times I feel we need to be closer especially at this time. I really miss it and can't wait to get back on the saddle!

Sorry about the awful dreams. Try not to worry. You'll think about it for a few days and then you'll forget about it again.

I've never heard of it. It must only be done for high risk. Are you having it done?

Yeah I'm trying to have most of my water drank by like 3-4pm so I'm not going as much at night.

The BD def goes on the back burner in the first tri. I just miss the closeness that comes from it... But physically, blahhh- I'm bloated, tired and don't feel up to it. I'm always happy when we do it though because it seems to smooth out our relationship and we don't bicker.

I haven't been offered it yet, but I'm going to ask at my scan about getting it done. It's really expensive I hear. Like $600. But we're paying $3,500 to have this baby either way, so I might as well if they offer it.

Yea I've been doing that too with the water, maybe that's why I've noticed a difference. I miss the closeness it brings.

Yea you may as well have it done.

Happy 10 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! So excited to be in double digits. 3 more weeks, ahh! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back