Chart pro's?? Take a look

What in particular are you confused about:) xxxx

My temp has gone lower than base....does it mean I am out of this cycle?

Not necessarily:) although temps can and do drop before AF also implantation is anywhere from 6 to 12 days after ovulation and some women get a dip in their temperature at this time, wait to see what tomorrows temp brings, one temp on its own won't tell you much unfortunately a few more temps should tell you, how long is your luteal phase normally do you know? Xxx

Yes I think I'm out too:( had a ton of negative pregnancy tests:( I am sorry! Here's better luck to us both next time:) xxxc

Yes I think I'm out too:( had a ton of negative pregnancy tests:( I am sorry! Here's better luck to us both next time:) xxxc

Sorry to hear this was not the month for several of us! AF hasn't showed her face just yet, but I have had numerous negative tests and had a major temp drop this morning (probably too late for implantation dip). Just waiting to get on with the next cycle :(

Just an update I really thought I was out at 10 dpo with lots previous neg tests (my own fault testing too early yet again) got my bfp this aft, wishing everyone much luck xxxxx

Oassis!!!!! thats so awesome!!! happy for you!! Mine came on Saturday two days early so i am definitely OUT. HSG in a week though!

Thank you now the worry starts, I wish you masses of luck for the next cycle xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->