Chart question? Plz help!

butterfly1808

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

My temps other months were usually higher Then this month, but my question is I have had 2 + opk's and a temp drop yesterday, today temp drop but - opk, is this normal, what does this mean?

I took an opk in the morning and lunch and night and all were +. Took one this morning and that's when it was -

Looking at your chart I would say you have probably ovulated today, possibly tomorrow, have a look at your temp tomorrow and if it has went up you have more than likely ovulated today, good luck xx

I agreee, this cycle I ovulated the day after my last positive OPK hope this is the case for you x

Awesome thanks Ladies!! wasn't to sure what was happening. Good Luck to You guys as well :)

A lot of women will actually get a dip on the day of ovulation, before the temp goes up the following day. I'd bet that today is ovulation day!

I just found it a little weird cause every day that i charted, my temp dip was the last day of my + opk then the next day temp went up. and this month 2 + opks and a temp dip yeseterday and today temp dip and - opk. and this morning cm was ewcm we didn't DB and tonight check cm and was creamy no ew, we did DB but did i miss it today? or do i still have a chance from the DB we did tonight?

The best day to BD is the day or two before ovulation. So if you we able to BD yesterday or the day before, that's the best timing. Another one tonight certainly won't hurt though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->