Chart readers?

babybaby897

Reaction score
This is my first cycle trying since I took Provera. I've had symptoms of ovulation but have not gotten a positive opk. I did get a peak on the clear blue advanced digital test on CD 16 (I'm on CD 20 now)
But still haven't gotten a positive Wondfo. I always got positive wondfos with no issues. I've also tried two other opk brands, still no positive on the strips.

Can someone tell me if my chart looks like I have ovulated?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-19-16-50-38_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-19-16-50-38_1.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 10
I don't see a spike in temps really, unless you count the spike on CD12. If you are getting EWCM now, you can probably expect to ovulate in the next couple of days?

i agree - i don't think there's enough of an obvious spike and then elevated temps to think you've ovulated yet. but EWCM is a super good sign so i would guess you'll ovulate in the next few days. how long are your cycles normally? though, i don't know anything about provera, so not sure how that would affect your cycle.:shrug:

I would say you haven't O'd yet, by looking at your chart. OPKs don't always work, but if charting correctly you will always see your BBT rise after ovulation. :) Hope that helps! Good luck!

fertility friend gives you crosshairs for ovulation after three consecutive temperature raises over your last 6, which it doesn't look like you have yet. It looks like you've had some days of fertile cm so I wouldn't think it would be very long now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->