Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

well if this is the big O then i think im back on course for testing on or around the 11th October

xxx

Ohhhhh [-o< [-o< [-o<

Throwing ya lots of :dust: babe! :hugs: xx

Ooooo wishing you so much luck Layla :dust:

thanks!

hopeing i get some red lines soon, i didnt get any last month.
I will relax a bit once i get them i think

xxx

:flower: :dust: :flower: hope you get your lines today layla.....fingers crossed.

i disregarded my temp yesterday as i took a migraine the night before at bedtime and had to take my medication, think that had something to do with the sky rocket temp...let me know if you think i should add it back in though...
oh and layla, i now get up early so i can put my stuff on the ff before i go to work, i get so excited incase anything changes....so not sad, demented maybe, but not sad, lol :blush:

massive dip for me so u guess i havent O yet

xxx

Layla I had your chart up to look & got distracted with work - Just found it again lol

Maybe just maybe because you bled & spotted on an off for some time after this cycle your normal hits? An it wouldn't be too much of a bad thing!

Hang in there hun I have a BFP sticky ready for you :p

Morning all,

Getting very close to O now .... hate this time of month the most I think (yes .. evenmore than the 2ww!!) ..... OPK was a clear negative yesterday tho .. and it normally starts showing a faint line by now!! Ah well .... not really bothered this month actually .... might even not BD at the right time, at least then I'll have at least one month where I KNOW I'm not PG .. rather than waiting and hoping?!? Am I rambling ... think I am, sorry!!

AG .... good rise today?! Maybe you Ov'd yesterday?? I'll be watching your temps over the next few days ... fingers crossed for you.

No-one else has really charted yet, so I'll check in later...

Yup .. normally 2 or 3 times at 'that' time ....

Plus whenever we feel like it for the rest of the month!!

another rise for me this morning! lol

I think it all hangs on tomorrows temp now as to wether i have ovulated or not....so another day of waiting!

xxx

Bec said:
Yup .. normally 2 or 3 times at 'that' time ....

Ohh just wondered with what you'd said :oops: :lol:

Layla good luck x

Woo Hoo Beatlesbaby66 you got lines :happydance: When ya testing?

Good Luck for your lines tomorrow Layla [-o<

Charm X

Ohhhhhhh Beatlesbaby66 I missed that, good luck with testing babe!! [-o< :dust: xx

Tam said:
Ohhhhhhh Beatlesbaby66 I missed that, good luck with testing babe!! [-o< :dust: xx
Missed it? You mean its because you have no idea what the charts mean :rofl:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/BnB%20blinkies/24fmrv4.gif

I don't look at the charts, I read the posts hence I miss lots of things :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->