Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

Hun I really wouldn't panic your body just needs a kick in the ass an if its taking its time that can be a good thing in the nicest way!

x

:hugs: layla

well, i just pinned my two charts together and it looks like my af is going to come...theres not a lot of differece in them at all...my clearblues arrived today so will leave it til next week...dont want to waste them and im not confident at all now...
bxox

i comapred my charts justn ow, and my temps at the mo look very much like my temps on the old charts, days 42 to 45, so maybe i have ovualted afterall, hopefuly my temps will slowly go up each day over the next few

xxx

CONGRATS Beatlesbaby66!! Although I've said it in a couple of other places too now :lol:

AG .. hope you Ov soon hon ... and hopefully your cycles will get back to being a bit more regular?

Hayley .. how are you doing hon?

Wobbles .... well your temps are still higher than any other month .... and you're past where you normally get to (sorry if that sound horrible!!?! Wasn't quite sure how to word it!!) .... GOOD LUCK!!!! You've got another appointment on Monday haven't you??? Thinking of you .... :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Well looks like I've missed my chance this month! Damn OPKs didn't give me a + and now my temp has gone right up! So looks like I ov'd yesterday and we didn't BD!!! POOO!!!!! OPKs have been spot on accurate for months now .. and all of a sudden they've messed up!! Grrrr :evil: Oh well .. at least I KNOW I'm not PG this month .... means a less stressful time over the next couple of weeks!! :wink:

Thanks Bec - Monday it is yer :D

Bec you seem to have a pattern - day 15 day 16 day 17 ..... I'd get down to business from day 13 if I was you in the future :twisted:

Layla what happens if you take the temp out on day 24?

x

Wobbles .... yeah maybe we should .... we do kinda wait until I get a + cos otherwise there is alot of pressure to 'perform' several times in a short space of time .... :oops: not knowing if it is the right time or not .....

But we do BD whenever we feel like it before and after ov anyway ... we just try and make sure we time it right when the 'time' comes .. ie usually 2-3 days in row just before and at ov time ..... This time we haven't BDd for 2 days! So we've missed it .... unless he's got supersperm :rofl: :rofl:

2 days before O day theres still a chance :D

Yeah I guess ... but we've been Bding the day before and on the day for a while and still no joy ... so I'm just going to assume I'm not pg for now .. takes the pressure off for the next 2 weeks :)

This is all assuming I HAVE ovulated and it's not just some wierd glitch in my bod!! :lol:

I'm going to try another couple of OPKs today anyway ... just to see .... I've just had another 20 delivered so might as well use 'em :rofl:

Best way to think sometimes isn't it x

Good luck today then you peestickoholic :rofl:

Wobbles™ said:
Best way to think sometimes isn't it x

Good luck today then you peestickoholic :rofl:

Yeah ... I guess I'd better come out of the closet on that one .... been a secret pee-er on stick fanatic for a while now :oops:

I'm doing ok thanks Bec!
We almost managed to miss ovulation this month, 3 days before... So FF gave us a low score, I'm actually more gutted I didn't manage to completely miss it! Instead i'm left with the possibility and already i have pee'd on 3 sticks! Am useless!!!

xox

Throw them damn cheapies away woman :hugs:

Awww Hayley :hugs: What are you like?

Yes .. throw them away!! :lol:

I so need to!! lol!
Only 2 left though :shock: haha!
Was convinced there was a 2nd line on the one i did yesterday, but todays was white as white can be! lol!!
So I now know that i was imagining it! lol!!!

No more testing for me!!!

*Graham hide the cheapies quick*

Ah well ..... I guess you might as well use the last 2 .. seeing as you've got 'em ...... 8)

Then NO MORE!! :lol:

haha!! Thats my thinking, but its my ruining at the moment! haha!!
Need to wait until i'm late really! lol!
(and to stop imagining lines)

xox

Yeah .. give it a few more days ...... until you're late ....

God it's soooo hard to to think about it everyday damn minute of the damn day!! I'm going shopping this afternoon for clothes! YAY! So that should take my mind off missing my window this month ... hehehe!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->