Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

Honest is my middle name :amartass:

:lol:

Wobbles™ said:
Tam said:
I don't look at the charts, I read the posts hence I miss lots of things :blush:
Hence you 'missed' it :rofl:

Exactly......well I would have to look to see it and not miss it :argh:

All goes over my head and back again :rofl:

Hey guys.

Got a rise today but hoping its a dicky temp, its a bit early for me to get a rise just yet but my cycles have been a bit wacky recently. Will have to wait and see i guess.

BB66 ~ nice dip & rise on your chart, will keep my fingers crossed for you!
AG ~ praying you don't O early! IYKWIM! :wink:
Charm ~ Nice looking temps.... makes me smile looking at your chart :hugs:
Layla ~ Praying your chart stops being mean and gives you your lines soon! :hugs:
Wobbles ~ Lots of Prayers for you

love and sticky babydust for all
xox

can i ask...how many of you think i ovualted on day 21 or 22??

i really dont want another month like last month

if i did ovulate then, how many more rises do i need before i get my lines? coz i heard you have to have so many or something?

thanks

xxx

I never really get how it works Layla - You CM is fertile today mind going on what you recorded or I'd of said maybe it was day 21/22! The MC defo gave you some dodgy temps to go on sadly :hugs:

While FF plays games least your having some 'just incase' fun - always some good from some bad :twisted:

yeah my temps are all over the place this month, so frustrating, still im alot calmer than i was last month so thats good lol

xxx

Think its more a case of higher temps at the start hun I can understand your frustration mine always stay up when I bleed from a MC annoys the hell out of me!

x

HayleyB said:
Layla, if you disregard yesterday's temp does it change anything?

xox

just tried, no it didnt make any diffrence, just been told by Bec that i need 3 temps higher than my avarage, cant work out my avarage tho coz they are all over the place

xxx

Just realised my temp is probably up because i was ill last night (fine now) so i dont think i am ovulating.

got a drop on mine today, slept in but dont know if that would shift it that much....but getting stretching pains now and boobs are getting ridiculous...pamela anderson aint got nothin on me at the moment.... :oops:
what are you gals thinking of my chart????

Well I don't look at the charts, (which I have been caught out at LOL) but it is sounding good hun [-o<

HayleyB said:
BB66 ~ nice dip & rise on your chart, will keep my fingers crossed for you!

xox

Am really liking the look of your chart hun, but wouldn't want to get your hopes up

:hugs:

thanks ladies...getting tougher by the day to avoid peeing on any sticks...would break my heart if another bfn...defo feeling of af coming but had this last time i fell and it went away...i hate this waiting...

looks like i havent ovulated yet ,chart still all over the place, think im in for another month like last month :(

xxx

:hugs: Layla

No temp for me I had a weird nights sleep :?

feeling really bummed out today, did a test this morning, no idea why coz i knew it would be negative but i just had to do one.

I wanted to stop TTC after this month and lose some weight, then tried again in the new year, but Jase thinks its best if we carry on and do it now so thats what we are doing. I just cant stand the thought of going through all this for the next few months, temps, charting, WAITING! i hate it :(
but im so in to it now that i wouldnt be able to stop charting.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->