Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

Wobbles™ said:
Thanks Bec - Monday it is yer :D

Bec you seem to have a pattern - day 15 day 16 day 17 ..... I'd get down to business from day 13 if I was you in the future :twisted:

Layla what happens if you take the temp out on day 24?

x

i tried it, but nothing happened. i have compared my charts though and my temps look exactly the same as last months on days 43 to 46, and i recored fertile CM on those days last month too so i think i am ovulateing. hopefuly i will get small rises over the next few days like last month too

xxx

I got Graham to come into town with me yesterday so i could go bargain hunting, and its so much more fun when theres someone with you (was so cool when Kaz was here!)
Am hoping he'll take me to Costco later too! haha!
And he said he'll take me to Stockton Heath and maybe Northwich next week (have heard theres lots of charity shops there, yay bargains~maybe!)

xox

Yay!!

I haven't been shopping for clothes for months ..... probably not since I bought my wedding dress in July last year!!!! So me and a girly friend are hittin' the shops later! Can't wait!

Layla .... here's hoping you get your temp rises ......

Layla, hope you get that temp shift!!

I've got really bad cramps at the moment, and AF isn't even due for a few days.... damn cycles!!! grrrrrr!!!

xox

thanks hayley b love, still really early yet...throw the cheapies away, get some boots own brand or cb's, im now a defo cheapie no go area....
good luck layla, hope it works out honey....

if im right then my temp should go up to 97.4...something tomorrow

xxx

yep it did! yay!

i have disregaurded day 24 temps, it was the high one but i didnt get much sleep that night so that might be why.

xxx

Layla so glad your temp played the game for you today!!! :hugs:
Some good looking charts there... AG & Bec looking like you're gonna get your red lines!!!
Looking at the BFP charts makes me smile!! :hugs:

xox

seeing your wee name pop up on the posts makes me smile honey.....i miss seeing your binoculars....sorry did temp today, slept in.... :oops:

lol @ sleeping in I could've done with that today, but graham's dad rang at 9.15... I unplugged the phone after then! haha! (and g left me in bed till 12, i'm so spoilt! haha

I'm still about, so the binoculars stay! haha!!

xox

Nice temps there Layla :thumpup: looks like things are getting back on track for you.

Aww Hayley :hugs: you're so nice and thoughtful.

Good Luck everyone [-o<

Charm X

hehe thats me! lol!!
I check them all everyday when i put my temps in, just sometimes don't post cos am trying to get out more cos G is worrying about me! lol

xox

I think i got a positive opk but nothing on my scope yet, am gonna do another opk soon and probably get a BD in tonight just incase!

Not so sure on teh second one, it looks very close to a positive. Im getting some EWCM too so must be really close!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->