Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

Good luck AG!!! :D

Gawd knows what's going on with me!!! My last two charts have been text book ... exactly what you would expect ... but this month the OPKs have been wierd and now my temps are all over the place!! Maybe I haven't ovulated after all?!? I had a really bad nights sleep last night tho, so I think that maybe why my temp dropped so low again today ... depending on what happens over the next few days I may well disregard today's temp.... (I woke up at 3:30am and then dosed in and out until my alarm went off at 5:30am) ....

Good luck all.....

I had charts like that, one that was textbook then the next one was off and i didnt ovulate.
It isnt uncommon to have the odd month once in a while where you dont ovulate, its only if it happens regularly you need to worry about it.

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/remoteImage-178.gif

Good Luck AG!! xx

OK cool thanks AG ... I guess this is my off month! Much less stress from now on then .... no 2ww for me :D

Biggggggggggggggg :hugs: for you Layla :hugs:
Good luck AG, fingers and toes crossed for you! Red lines soon!!!

My chart has me baffled this month! Hormones are all over the place, one min i'm fine, next i'm crying like a baby :cry: Might be the increased dosage of my anti-depressants, but its the same brand and only a 10mg increase so if anything i should be more stable :?

xox

Hayley ... perhaps you should use one of those tests you've got left ... just incase? Your temps are just going up and up ......??

I tested this morning with a cheapie and was a BFN, but am considering getting a tesco's own....
Only considering, am trying not to think about it cos this really was the one month i tried to avoid.. we only BD's once 3 days before O (or was it 2... might add that back on to share) :roll:

Damn hormones!!!

Urgh!! It's the not knowing that's the worst!! I dunno if I even ovulated now!! Grrrrr :x

I would just be typical!
Might just be that you're gonna O late this month?
Or like AG have an anovulatory month, which means all BDing is just for fun! haha! :wink:

Yep .. I think I might be having one of those anovulatory months .... that would also explain the OPKs .....

Yup ... and boy did I have some fun BDing :lol:

Hey ladies...i have decided that i am not going to chart at the moment (or hopefully for the next 8 months) all going well that is...i think that if i see my temps dancing about then i will worry that they arenot increasing all the time and the last thing i need at the moment is something to help me worry....if you know what i mean...
so i will keep stalking, but wont be updating mine unless (god forbid) something happens, then i will start again...

kisses
bxox :oops:

I think that is a very good idea BB :hugs:

Throwing you loads of baby glue babe :wink:

Hayley......

I don't want to burst your bubble babe, as I could be way off the mark, but depending on what AD you are on, that could be causing your high temps :? It is a side effect with a few of them.

Just to let you know, it doesn't mean it is that tho hun :hugs: xx

Am on Citrolopram... have been on them for awhile now (about 3 weeks)
So don't know if it would now be affecting, I went from prozac to this new one.

Have tested today and was negative, and my temps dropped, and as we've not got a decent BD timing this month am not really expecting (did a boots test - wouldn't buy a CB as was expecting a neg so didn't want to spend lots on it! lol!)

~ Nice lines Layla & Bec :headspin:
You're next AG!!!!

xox

They do take about that time to get into your system hun.......but as I said, just something to be aware of, not to say your luck isn't in :wink: But when I read your post and you said about the lack of BD and temps, I sunddenly thought of your tablets.

So just a thought more than anything babe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->