Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/remoteImage-31.gif

im not sure on my temps anymore, i have had a bad tumym for 2 days now, everything i eat or drink goes right through me :oops: and i have been feeling sick, so think i might have a tummy bug which would of made my temp high :roll: :?

xxx

Sounds like that may be the cause of your high temps then, if you look on my chart ive got a high temp from when i was ill

Day 25 Layla - Nothing unusual that day? I'm wondering what your chart would do if you diregarded day 25 instead!

i already disregaured day 25? shall i put it back? that was when i didnt have much sleep.

my lines have gone this morning :(

Layla hon you've disregarded day 24 ... not day 25 ....

ah sorry! lol i was looking at the dates above not the day numbers :lol:

so do i put day 25 back in?

just tried, either way it doesnt make any diffrence so i have put them both bak in, might as well at this stage......if im not prengant this month then im not charting anymore, getting frustrating to see how wired my body is

xxx

If I was you Layla I'd just go with the flow and forget temping. I think the charting is upsetting you and stressing you so give it the elbow. :hugs:

Take care of yourself and take it one day at a time and you'll be up the duff in no time :lol:

Charm X

thanks hun, i think im going to stop doing it now rather than wait to see if im pregnant or not, I iwll speak to jase but im sure he will agree.

best sell my fertily pack so the temptation isnt there!

xxx

Good for you :hugs:

You better keep popping in here for a chat though or I'll come down to South Wales and find you and slap your legs :lol:

Take Care

Charm X

one boots fertility pack now for sale on ebay!

so can you take my chart out please.

thanks

xxx

Maybe someone in here will be interested Layla if you posted it in the TTC section.

I deleted your chart though :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"