Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

Light brown CM? Steph I would consider testing!! :dust:

stephsnugglebuggle said:
:'(

I have had horrible light brown CM for 3 days now...why wont she just come and get it over with??And why do i insist on sleeping late when i should be temping grrr

:roll:

Awww it is horrible when it keeps you waiting innit....I hope it comes quick so you can get it over and done with, enjoy Christmas then have a good go at TTC for the new year.......what a way that would be to kick it off! :wink:

:dust::dust::dust:

Wobbles said:
Light brown CM? Steph I would consider testing!! :dust:

Im very tempted....

i'm an emotional wreck today, crying non-stop...i got a mean case of PMS anyway

For many reasons Steph - If brown CM is not normal for you (although consider it even if it is) ... I would test esspecially 3 days worth!

x:hugs:

Well i normally get brown gunk the day AF comes, it just starts off with that and then within a couple of trips to the loo, she's here....

i dont have cramps or anything....grrr, i think i'll test in the morning...

hows everyone else getting on?

xx

I have my fingers crossed for implantation bleeding :dust:

Moi is around 6DPO :D

ooooooh the wait the wait....you could get a BFP on Christmas morning!!!!!!!!!! How amazing would that be!!!

concentrate reaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hard on laying an egg....thats what i did this month :D

stephsnugglebuggle said:
concentrate reaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hard on laying an egg....thats what i did this month :D

thats not a good image,ive now got visions of you dressed as a chicken :shock:

Whats funny?I thought it'd help,ok?!

hehe...no i managed to not dress like a chicken...i did puuuuuuuuuuuush an egg out though lol! And i took my BBT vaginally and noticed a huuuuuuuuuge difference in the accuracy

its a pain isnt it,i used a normal in ear digi thermometer with last 2 pregs,recorded ovulation and managed to conceive,i wasnt really charting that long,been using a proper one for 2 cycles and im not getting anywhere

I'd go back to ye olde ear thermometer then....i think they rig them so they don't work right...keeping us TTC for longer and eventually buying another thermometer cos the batteries have died!Thats my humble opinion lol

best of luck girls, hope you get your BFP's for christmas :)

xx

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

NEGATIVE!

:(

ooo i think i may be ovulating :lol: :lol:

woke up early this morning at 4.30 so took temp then woke again at 7.45 so had to do a temp corrector. but,its still way above my pre o temps and ive got the aching sensation in my left side that i always associate with it,it feels like ive been holing my bladder to long or wearing tight pants,looks like johns lucks in tonight :lol:

Woooooooo fingers crossed!!!

Do a little dance, make a little babyyyyyyyyy....get down tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->