Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

why on earth did he decide to tell you last night after whats already happened??

Well he didnt exactly tell me, he was busted, and he admitted it...i guess after whats happened i went on the rampage and through his emails and stuff,

he's still alive, i kinda feel better now i know for sure, now i heard it come out his mouth, if you know what i mean?

he knows hes been very close to being killed

I hate catching people but usually what makes you look is 'that feeling' happened with my ex - He was playing bingo believe it or not :wink: I'll say no more :lol: He was a moron!

I don't really know what to say hun either way its bloody awful :(

I'm really proud of how i handled myself though. he was at work when i found out and i phoned him and went apeshit, but i gave nothing away as to what i knew, then when he got home, sat him down, calm as...a calm thing, and made him talk through the whole thing...

im so cool

Good on you - I hope the outcome will be one that makes you happy hun

:hugs:

aww darling hope its all sorted.

i havent done my temps yesterday and today.yesterday had to get up early to go into city centre and rushed out of bed and this morning didnt see the point as lily had us up all night and john and i were taking it in turns to sleep on sofa which is about 2 foot shorter than me ,needless to say i ddint get any sleep

actually remembered to take my temp this morning its still high but im 10dpo so its still early days

arrgghhh my temps are even higher :shock: ,ive only bd twice this month,so surely it isnt it for me.i asked staff on ff and they said they cant see it as i bd day after they have put down ov,but i got the ov cramps the day after and thats when i bd :? eek im confuddled

research are saying i ov on cd 20
advanced 18
fertility awareness are saying 18

:?

I've bee taking my temps for 4 days now and 3 out of the 4 temps are the same ^_^; how odd :lol:

How long are your cycles usually Loulou?

Gaby I've added you to the list hun - Have you got a .2 thermometer?

Wobbles said:
How long are your cycles usually Loulou?

Gaby I've added you to the list hun - Have you got a .2 thermometer?

usually between 28 and 32 days

Maybe give it til 35 days with the experience you had last month (bleeding on an off) & see how your temps pan out? Or are you pee stick tempted now?

Wobbles said:
Maybe give it til 35 days with the experience you had last month (bleeding on an off) & see how your temps pan out? Or are you pee stick tempted now?

look i already did it :oops:

i knew it would be,but i coulnt help myself :oops:

Ahhhh :lol: Didn't spot that on your chart :D

lets face it I say test day 35 maybe but theres no way I would have waited :rofl:

Thanks for adding me wobbles.

Its a digital thermometer. Its accurate to +/- .1 degree c.

You want a .2 hunny!!

https://www.boots.com/shop/product_details.jsp?productid=1027224&classificationid=1037588

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->