• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

my OPK are not showing up as a + yet, altho im sure todays is darker than yesterday! I will take a pic in a sec, want to see if everyone else can see it too.

Looking at my chart from last month, i had a dip, then a rise, then a temp around the same time, then a rise, FF put my ovulation day on the time after my dip....does that make sense? lol

So it might be tomorrow that i ovulate now...it get confuseing lol

xx

Another - on the OPK, altho i think i might be slightly darker today, i can never tell!

had my 21 day blood test thing today, im due to go back to the consultant in March sometime, so i will have to wait till then to see what it says.

xx

Got to ignore my temp today, think i have flu, feel really bad :(

Do i discard it so just leave it in there?

I have been given VIP membership for 5 days, woohoo!

xx

i have taken yesterdays and todays temps out, they are way to high.

xx

How high were they Layla? I'd leave it but just tick on the discard! :D

Still no ovulation, the OKP lied!

ovulated on day 33 last month, so im hoping it iwll be in the next few days.

xx

I read sometimes neither can be accurate at the same time :lol: I think using both would do my head in - Actually it did.

Good luck hun x

yeah im have taken them out of my chart, just going to stick to temps lol

xx

think im going to ovulate either today or tomorrow, this itching i have got is stopping me from doing anything tho, wanted to last night but couldnt, so i think its going to be another wasted month :(

Bec...

Not sure if you still look in here or not, but your chart is looking good this month! Temops nice ad high and you seem to have had a second shift!

Good luck babe, i really hope this is it

xx

Gosh they are aren't they [-o<

Good luck also Layla although not all gloom if it's not this month - Partying & maybe moving then a new start new baby on way - How fab would that be? :dance:

the itching has stopped so i might be able to score tonight! ha ha!

Looking at my temps from last month, they are the same today and only 2 days till day 33, last months O day!

If i dont catch this month we are stopping so i can be selfish and get drunk and mosh at teh IOW festival lol

But then it iwll be full systems go when we get back! :D

xxx

Spoke to bec recently, she got a BFN the last test she did and thinks the high temps are from staying at a friends very warm house!

Just thought I'd pop in very quickly and say I think the MEGA high temp from today :shock: was cos of the friend's hot house!! The others are genuine .. but I think maybe I ov'd later in my cycle than FF thinks ....

Hope you are all well gals .....

Signing off again,

Take care all,

Bec xxxxxxx

really thought i was on the way to ovulateing, but today my temp has gone down, so looks like i wont O on day 33 like last month :(

xx

Just thought I'd pop in very quickly and say I think the MEGA high temp from today :shock: was cos of the friend's hot house!! The others are genuine .. but I think maybe I ov'd later in my cycle than FF thinks ....

Hope you are all well gals .....

Signing off again,

Take care all,

Bec xxxxxxx

Best of Luck hun, when are you testing again?

xx

Ok Thans to wobbs, I have now just bought a BBT thermometer off ebay, and have 10 OPK tests :lol:

I have arranged a chart, and as soon as i get the thermometer i'm going to start charting.

I dont know how i'll do but i will give it a good go. Fingers crossed it all goes well so expect me in here (probably screaming coz its all gone wrong) :lol:

Yay!

I have someone to chart with :D
Are you going to add it to the front page?

Bec............TEST! lol

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"