• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

Another BFN ..... sniff sniff ...... :-(

I dont think your ovulated this month untill day 10

if you put that disregaurded temp back in does it change anything on your chart?

xx

I disregarded it cos I hardly had any sleep that night and didn't get my 3 hours solid sleep before taking my temp .... I put it back in like you suggested to see what would happen and it moved my ov day to CD19 .. which would mean I'm still past my usual Luteal Phase!!?

I think I may have ov'd on CD26-27 .. when I got the 2nd + on the OPK ... which would mean I'm on 7DPO ish now ........

I dunno!!

hmm, i personaly think it was day 26, so like you say, your only 7dpo now, see how you go over the next few days

Good Luck hun

xx

Bec, what did you do to get your red lines to move to the right date?

My temp dropped again this morning, i really thought i ovulated yesterday so feeling very deflated today, getting really fed up of it all now, i only have about 2 weeks left before we have to stop in time for the festival. and to be honest, if that happens, the way im feeling right now i might not bother trying after we have been, its been ages now and im not used to it nor can i handle the dissapointment each month.
Sorry, i know some of you are worse off then me, but im feeling really sorry for myself right now

xx

:hugs: Layla

Sometimes the chart won't detect when you ovulated & there can be a couple of reasons - late or early temps - funny sleeps - colds & bugs ... Fingers crossed :dust: Although a wild night at the festival would do me :rofl:

i have been thinking about this alot lately, im really unsure of what to do, Coby has started to sleep through now and its so nice having a full nights sleep again, do i really want to give that up? also hes older and i have more time for me as he is not so dependant on me like new borns are, he feeds himself, gives himself a drink, play by himself and charlie and ethan, so i can get more things done.

Plus, for me, i like to stay at home and be with my kids, no offence to those who work, but for me personaly i feel its my responabilty to rasie them, Coby is 1 now and will start full time school when he is 4, so its not that far away really, if i have another baby now it means adding another year or so on to that time span.

With going back to renting, i really want to get back out to work so that we have a double income and can buy a house again, if i have another baby that dream is pushed further away.

shit i dont know, i say all this but then get jealous/upset when peole say there pregnant or had a baby, even tho i am happy for them dont get me wrong. my head is all over the place right now and i cant decide what i want to do.

xx

Aww hun :hugs:

You have a perfect little family, cute kiddies & I think you should go with your heart :D Maybe take a step back & plan ahead with your life but go with what will will be ... Not trying but hoping approach? Just a suggestion of course.

What ever you decide I hope its the right thing for you x

a mum at the school anounced she is prengant again this morning, her youngest is 8 months, did get to me a bit i must admit, but then on the other hand i have all those feelings of wanting my life back..

I would really love to give Jase a daughter and Coby a play mate, but i kind of think maybe im wanting to be pregnant for the wrong reasons, i really just dont know!

xx

plus, the idea of going to the festival and getting drunk, all being really childish, really apeals to me, also, if i have another baby it means no more festivals for me, I cant see Jase's mum looking after Coby and a baby, and im not sure i want to give the festivals up, its the one chance a year where i can just be me for a few days.

Really selfish i know, but i cant help the way i feel

xx

It's not selfish - You only live once Layla. I like you thinking tbh "going to the fetival and getting drunk, all being really childish, really apeals to me" :rofl:

lol ok i prob worded that wrong, i just meant getting drunk, smoking if i want to, and being silly lol

xx

we have talked... we are giving it till the 16th, if i havent ovulated then , then we are giving up till teh festival, then see how we/1 feel after

xx

looking at my chart, i think i tried to ovulated on day 34, this happened a couple of cycles ago too, had spotting, then a rise, then nothing till AF came 12 days later.

Think it must be from my bad side this month....oh well, Roll on June!

xx

i have been thinking about this alot lately, im really unsure of what to do, Coby has started to sleep through now and its so nice having a full nights sleep again, do i really want to give that up? also hes older and i have more time for me as he is not so dependant on me like new borns are, he feeds himself, gives himself a drink, play by himself and charlie and ethan, so i can get more things done.

Plus, for me, i like to stay at home and be with my kids, no offence to those who work, but for me personaly i feel its my responabilty to rasie them, Coby is 1 now and will start full time school when he is 4, so its not that far away really, if i have another baby now it means adding another year or so on to that time span.

With going back to renting, i really want to get back out to work so that we have a double income and can buy a house again, if i have another baby that dream is pushed further away.

shit i dont know, i say all this but then get jealous/upset when peole say there pregnant or had a baby, even tho i am happy for them dont get me wrong. my head is all over the place right now and i cant decide what i want to do.

xx

I know exactly how you feel about being so confused as to what you want.......before TTC Paul never hid the fact that he would like another, and I never hid the fact that I enjoyed my life as it was and being able to do basically anything as Jade was just an extension of me and did not hinder anything in our life, and YES I felt selfish, but I thought if I feel like that it would be unfair to have another one!

Then my sister got PG and I really dotted on her little boy and started to wonder if it would be a good thing to have another one.....but no, I plodded on with life, then my sister told me she was PG again 6 months later, at the same time we had misjudged our dates and there was a posibilty that I too could be PG. It was only when I got my BFN that I knew then I really wanted a baby and boy was I going to go all out for it, my mind had been made up, so we then started TTC.

But in all fairness, life had also changed for me in a big way with my Mum dying, as we do not travel and go out and about and away like we used to, and as a result of losing Mum, I decided I wanted a strong and bigish family network for all of my kiddies to have support when they need it and I am no longer about, so I also (agreed with Paul) decided I want a big family too!

So really if we had not have gotten our dates wrong that month, we may not have Aflie now, as that was when I knew what I really wanted!

But if Mum was here and my life was as busy as it was then, would I have wanted a big family?.....possibly not, but maybe just one more yes!

It is all about your life and how you feel and yes, if you can fit kiddies into your life. It is not about being selfish (you mention about the festivals and drinking, smoking etc in your next post) it is about you feeling whether you can fit another into your life babe, and that is all you are questioning, and ofcourse you have to take your feelings and "wants" into account, as you have to be happy to!

I hope you decide what you want babe, but don't be so hard on yourself, you have every right to want or not want another baby, it is a personal choice and it is about YOUR life aswell as your current family life too......you just have to decide what is right for you!

Good luck babe! :hugs: x

thanks for your messages.

Im still unsure of what to do, this month i havent ovulated anyway so TTC is defo off untill June, going to stop charting now.

So in June i have to deicde what i want to do, im still so unsure, I REALLY want to be pregnant again, its such an amazing feeling and i LOVE the birth, but i dont want the baby at the end of it all, how horrible does that sound?!!!

I would love to give Jase a daughter (he has Charlie but one of his own) but i dont know if i want to do the sleeples nights, and limitations again, i cant belive im sitting here saying this, i sound so horrbile!

Well i have 3 months off now, and its going to be nice not to chart and watch for ovulation, its also going to be nice to have a baby free house for a while, by that i mean no talk of making babys.

I can just be me for 3 months and enjoy things.

xx

You enjoy yourself babe, and no you aint selfish, far from it!!!

Having time out may help you out with the decision in the end........have lots of fun! x

im not sure what to do about my consultants appointment, im due to go back at the end of March, do i still go?

Also i have an appointment with the nurse at 11 to ask whether its worth me going on the pill for 3 months, is that worth it?

agghhh, confused!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"