• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

I would stick with your hospital appointment as you have nothing to lose, and everything to gain if things swing that way, you don't want to have to end up at the back of the queue so to speak if you do want another baby.......as for the pill, well I think that is your own personal decision babe, but it could pose more complications if you choose to try to concieve afterwards couldn't it, or is 3 months no big deal?

not going on the pill, she said to use other methods as it may mess my body up even more lol

im not ovulating anyway but you can bet your life the min i dont want to get pregnant i will!

will just have to be careful

xx

I'm becoming a charter person :lol:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/tootsie

linkie to my chart. Not actually starting till tomorow though as only got the thermometer thingy today. so bear with me.

Well Alarm was set fopr 7.30am and the kids started bugging me at 5.45 :roll: so i still layed in bed and didnt take tep till 7.30 as i was dosing.

Would that be ok tbh :?: i really havent a clue

I have added the temp and will again do the same in the morning

Leave it in there - add to your notes though x

Depending how your chart pans out you may have to discard it but we're all here to stalk your chart an see how it pans out :headspin:

Well I'm back to charting for a month maybe 2 but I'm keeping my chart hidden soz :D

Hello. :p

Well i did put in temps, just i record them on my phone :lol: and then when i get a chance i add them on sometimes two at a time. i'm all up to date now though, and although its not a full month, i am starting to sink back down again now :D

Miss Gaby,

Any temp today? when are you going to test?

xx

Well i disregarded today temp, as i was being called up this morningat 6.45 am as Ben wanted a cerial bowl and couldnt reach them :roll: I think it was a bit higher than it should have been, as i was bussling around before i took it at 7.30am :D

Todays temp is mighty high you know :?

I woke up with a sore throat and a bit sicky feeling but a big increase :? I dont get this charting lark i even tried to overlay my chart on someone elses and mine is set so much higher, and more sporadic in its path.

Oh well i'll keep going :lol: wont know anything till i keep at it longer than half a month :blush:

Here is my chart. Keep in mind this is my first month trying this and I started charting on cd7.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1970f2

I've not been temping btw I have forgotten to do it since the day I was suppose to start :dohh:

I know I started this chard on cd7 but does it look retarted? What have I done wrong.

Any days temps were late, didn't sleep well, drinking ... ? Anything?

The one on Saturday the really high one is the only one that I took 2 hrs late and was hungover

Ok done. How does it tell me when it thinks ive ovulated....(sorry Im beeing lazy, didnt want to take the cource)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->