chart stalkers.. do you see a clear thermal shift?

V,
I was thinking about that last night.. I thought to myself, I hope it doesn't come up as a bfn. You're first test was so faint, I kinda had an idea that will happen. Feeling like AF is coming, I've heard a lot of women say that.. so I think that could be a good sign. Especially since y pure not actually bleeding.. and without knowing tomorrows temp, I'd say today's temp doesn't really mean anything. For all you know you'll get another thermal shift tomorrow. Try not to worry dear, im sure everything will be fine!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=302747#share

V,
Here's my test from today. Taken with FMU, couldn't temp I woke up so thirsty and drank some refrigerated water..

The test says do not read after 10 mins. This was right at 8. I thought I saw somesomething something on the camera, but my eyes were still blurry and these tests are so small..

hey, i voted positive! I can see it quite clearly in negative!!!! But..... Look whT ive just got.....

image.jpg

Omg!!! Thats soooo amazing!!!! I knew everything would work out :) I'm super happy for you! !!! Yay!!!!

nope nope nope...... Its an opk! :cry::cry::cry: the amount of ewcm was getting ridiculous..... So though id test and the test line came up in full before the dye had even reached the control line! :cry:

V,
LMBO!! where is your crosshairs on your chart? Lol thats so funny

Ohh sorry I get excited when I see two lines! Wow! What does that mean???

I have seen women get positive OPK when they'd pregnant.. there's no way youre ovulation. I saw the second line on your hpt!!

Sorry, my phone is auto correcting everything. I think my test is an evaporation. Stupid tests.

I wish baby and bump had a messenger device. You can add me on facebook if you'd like to talk. My email is [email protected]

I have heard a lot of women use opks when they suspect pregnancy. Your hpt looked so insanely positive, I mean I didn't have to tweak it at all. Id say take another hpt with FMU.

really?i duno I guess it makes sense seeing as i didnt get a +opk when it said i ovd.... Im totally bummed... If we bd tonight thats ok but if not then i think im going to have a break for afew months :cry: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->