Chart Stalkers Group

Thank you so much Seity.

I have (I think) uploaded my chart and it should show in my sig.

I know its all over the place, any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

:D

Hi Jam-on-toast,

And welcome! Do you want me to put your chart on page 1 so others can view it?

It is hard to tell with your chart, as it is your first month. I would say continue to BD so you don't miss out. We should be able to comment more on if after you O, as there will be more to view!

Hope you get a :bfp: soon!

thanks everyone, my pics of the test is in the test gallery, just incase anyone wants to see them :blush: i'm so scared that the lines will fade.

yay congrats 2girlies. I am so jealous but in a happy healthy way!!!

I just finished a 14 hour work day I am going to cuddle with DH now!

Oh I almost got a pos opk today earliest one yet so hopefully my cycle will be shorter this month.

Thank you so much Seity.

I know its all over the place, any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Hi Jam-on-toast,

It is hard to tell with your chart, as it is your first month. I would say continue to BD so you don't miss out. We should be able to comment more on if after you O, as there will be more to view!

Thank you.

Thank you so much Seity.

Hi Jam-on-toast,

Thank you.

Jam-on-toast - I have put your chart on the first page

2girlies - let me know when you want me to update your news on the first page

i just confirmed my :bfp: with a frer so you can add my :bfp: to the first page!! I'm excited. those rollercoasters at disneyland obviously did something :rofl: thanks for the congrats :hugs:

i just confirmed my :bfp: with a frer so you can add my :bfp: to the first page!! I'm excited. those rollercoasters at disneyland obviously did something :rofl: thanks for the congrats :hugs:

Woo hoo! Thrilled for you!

Nickysdestiny and MrsN those temps just keep going up. When do you plan to test?

Hi,

Can I join you girls? Not sure what my chart's doing at the moment but i'd still like to join! ; o )

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26875d

I had another even more almost pos opk! Looks like I am going to O on time this month! Yahoo!!!! I expect my first pos one tomorrow.

I agree with seity Mrs N and nickysdestiny you should be testing to! Amazing hikes in temp!

Morning ladies. Question for you.... I woke up at 8 this morning which is the usual time I temp... BUT I went to bed quite late last night and had 2 hours less than usual. Anyway I took my temp at 8 and it was 36.2 I got up went to the loo and went back to bed for 2 hours. I temped when I got up at it was 36.7... Which temp should I use? Difference of crosshair and no crosshairs.... Eek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->