Chart Stalkers Group

so far i have no symptoms leelee, i have a really bad blocked nose but dont think i can count that!! i went on a few rollercoasters in disneyland for 3 days (i ovulated the day i arrived there) so i'm not sure if thats a good thing to be doing straight after ovulation :rofl:

so far i have no symptoms leelee, i have a really bad blocked nose but dont think i can count that!! i went on a few rollercoasters in disneyland for 3 days (i ovulated the day i arrived there) so i'm not sure if thats a good thing to be doing straight after ovulation :rofl:

Lol, at least you were enjoying yourself! I think it is best to do normal things rather than stopping everything anyway!

Leelee~ Best of luck this cycle. Im glad the agnes cactus has brought your ovulation forward some. I took B6 and B12 with EPO to do that which also worked well
:)

Im pretty good thankyou! Graduated into my preggy ticker hehe. Had lots of cramping and have been so worried but it has eased the last few days and AF was due yesterday so its a good sign she didnt show. Had my first beta done on Thursday and my hcg was 91!! I was pretty happy with that for 12dpo...had another taken yesterday at 14dpo so hopefully my #'s have doubled :):)

Thanks for asking!! I hope everyone else is doing great!
:dust: to all of you!!!

Leelee i am on cycle day 9 to...I think... well I'll know when I post this. I have O'd though on Cd18 and 19 the last 2 months... you said agnus cactus makes you O sooner??? How does it work? I hate waiting till cd 18 or 19.

Seity what has happened to your DH that you can't BD? Bad back? Sorry I read your posts and am confused... if you haven't O'd yet you can still catch the eggy don't give up hope.

My OH has a few issues. He was in a car accident as a teen and broke his back. Due to that he has a lot of days where his back is bothering him. Also means he has arthritis in his toes, so those cause him pain all the time. Then in Jan he lost his job, so he's been stressed. Add it all up and he has issues staying erect. I suppose I'm lucky we've managed any :sex: at all.

Edit: Also, he's got allergies and there's pollen everywhere right now, so he's stuffed up too.

Awwww your poor man! Well I certainly hope things get a little easier for him! I didn't mean to pry about everything sorry!... but here's to hoping things work out and you guys get your bfp! What kind of work does he do?

Managed to find my ff login info so I have updated my chart from my iPhone - yay! Girls I am officially in my first tww : happydance: so exciting!
Can't quite believe I ov'd on cd33 LOL.

:hugs: Kelly and seity :hugs:

Leelee i am on cycle day 9 to...I think... well I'll know when I post this. I have O'd though on Cd18 and 19 the last 2 months... you said agnus cactus makes you O sooner??? How does it work? I hate waiting till cd 18 or 19.

Seity what has happened to your DH that you can't BD? Bad back? Sorry I read your posts and am confused... if you haven't O'd yet you can still catch the eggy don't give up hope.

I have only been taking Agnus cactus this month so will see with O but I think B50 made me O a bit earlier last month. It also lengthened my LP. There are 2 discussion groups on them. Will try and get them and post them on here later.

my temps seem loads higher this month, do you think having a cold affects it??

I don't know if having a cold affects it, I guess as long as you don't have a fever maybe not then.

Good for you mrs N! I hope your tww goes by fast

Have you started any supplements or medication? My temps are higher too. My theory is that its a combination of the weather being warmer and new supplements has affected things.

Have you started any supplements or medication? My temps are higher too. My theory is that its a combination of the weather being warmer and new supplements has affected things.

i havent taken anything, i'm feeling quite ill with this cold now so it might just be the illness brewing!!

thanks x

help
ok i posted few days ago concerned about my temps after ov as they were very low just above or slightly below coverline..........so i have been freaking that my progesterone is low..........anyway today aunt flo started which im not happy either btw....but as soon as i entered my period today the cycle chart has dropped the baseline to 36.3ish and now my chart looks good...........im confused my baselline was at 36.5ish and now its gone down so why had FF done this?

thanks

Hey Nessie!
So sorry about AF!! :( Im not sure why ff would do that. Seems a bit strange after your cycle has ended already. Best luck this cycle :)

I just got my last beta back at 16dpo and its 665 so all good here!! Wahoo :)

Good luck on your next cycle. I am not sure why FF would do that either. I am on boring cd11 still 3 more days before I start poas.

I start my new job tonight! Going in for training later this evening. God knows the extra cash will be great!

help
ok i posted few days ago concerned about my temps after ov as they were very low just above or slightly below coverline..........so i have been freaking that my progesterone is low..........anyway today aunt flo started which im not happy either btw....but as soon as i entered my period today the cycle chart has dropped the baseline to 36.3ish and now my chart looks good...........im confused my baselline was at 36.5ish and now its gone down so why had FF done this?

thanks

Hi Nessie,

Am not too sure why FF would do that. I would ask on the FF circles board if I was you. They are far more knowledgeable than I would be. Hope you get some answers.

:hugs:

Kelly 9 - am also on CD11. Boring boring

Franm101 - delighted everything is going okay for you!

nessie01 how strange that ff would do that, can't shed any light I'm afraid!

Hi there girls!! I was hoping someone could take a peek at my chart again. I had a huge spike today at 8dpo. I thought there would be a dip before the spike but I guess not...do you think the fact that we :sex: last night affected the temps? It didn't the last time.

TIA

Hi there girls!! I was hoping someone could take a peek at my chart again. I had a huge spike today at 8dpo. I thought there would be a dip before the spike but I guess not...do you think the fact that we :sex: last night affected the temps? It didn't the last time.

TIA

Looks good. Not everyone gets an implant dip. FX'd your temps stay high.

not everyone gets a dip - your chart looks great! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->