Chart Stalkers Group

Hi girls, i am really confused, can someone look at my chart? When i put todays temp in it gave me crosshairs and an O day of CD11 (never been that early before) its dotted lines though and the temps are not up where they have been after my O on previous cycles, also i didnt get a positive OPK until the day after it is saying I O'd. Do you think it is wrong and my O day is actually today or even yesterday???

Morning ladies. Question for you.... I woke up at 8 this morning which is the usual time I temp... BUT I went to bed quite late last night and had 2 hours less than usual. Anyway I took my temp at 8 and it was 36.2 I got up went to the loo and went back to bed for 2 hours. I temped when I got up at it was 36.7... Which temp should I use? Difference of crosshair and no crosshairs.... Eek!

I would take the one at 8am. I often go to bed at different times but as long as you had 3 hours sleep before 8am (i.e. went to bed before 5am) you are okay.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. What's happening with my chart. I was expecting a rise today to confirm O and now the temp has dropped like a stone. Not impressed at all.

Leelee that's exactly what's happened to me! Must be something in the air! Grrr... what's going on? :hugs:

I'm sure I've O'd... Too early for implantation dip isn't it? :hissy: I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow... YAWN!

I'm sure I've O'd... Too early for implantation dip isn't it? :hissy: I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow... YAWN!

Lol! After putting in some fake high temps I have been googling to see if you can have a dip at 3 & 4 DPO. It seems a lot of women do. Tomorrow's temps will give an indication. I the meantime I best get BD'ing again.

Hi girls, i am really confused, can someone look at my chart? When i put todays temp in it gave me crosshairs and an O day of CD11 (never been that early before) its dotted lines though and the temps are not up where they have been after my O on previous cycles, also i didnt get a positive OPK until the day after it is saying I O'd. Do you think it is wrong and my O day is actually today or even yesterday???

It's hard to call but I think you may have O'd on Thursday or yesterday.

It's hard to call but I think you may have O'd on Thursday or yesterday.

SarahMelissa when do you test? Is it possible you missed the surge in the evening on Wed and then caught the end of it on Thursday?

My chart is wonky to! Same problem as you sarahmelissa! haha I was expecting my pre ovulation drop but it spiked and is saying I could have O'd as early as cd13 I have never had a cycle shorter then 29 days and this will put me at 27 day in length. I also haven't quite gotten a positive opk very close just not dark enough, it was the same today I expect a pos one tomorrow. What do you guys think?

The ones from today might be positive.. I don't know, mine have been darker in the past then the control line by far but these ones are right on the line, I am not sure if they are positives. I have them marked as neg till I see what tomorrows is

My chart is now marked as possibly triphasic at day41! I tested yesterday and got :bfn: when do you think I should test again?

My chart is now marked as possibly triphasic at day41! I tested yesterday and got :bfn: when do you think I should test again?

Depends on how patient you are and how much seeing another possible early bpn would bother you. Wait till 14dpo and test again if you're patient enough.

I do my OPK at about 2.00pm and it was negative on wednesday. This morning though i had a temp that was what i thought to be an after O temp and if i put 2 more fake ones in for tomorrow and the next day it changes my O from CD11 to CD14 so i am really hoping that it will become CD14 as i had much better :sex: for an O on CD14, not happy if it does turn out to be CD11 though, only time will tell i guess.

Another low temp.. :cry: guess I haven't O'd yet :hissy: really thought I was following a pattern.

I got another high temp this morning!!!???? WHat is up, there is no way I could have O'd in cd13! I am still going to test with an opk today, if it's positive they take the cross hairs away.

Kelly i feel your frustration, FF is still telling me I O'd on CD11 i really dont think i did, im not happy with FF just right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->