Chart Stalkers Group

Well I did have thyroid tests done a couple months ago through my blood cause I was super tired and nothing came back but I will ask for you when I am there if temps in your range can pose a problem. I am not worried about it, like I said most people would be considered to have problems if there temps were below 36.6! I only hit those temps post Ovulation!

Ah thanks Kelly! Glad yours came back normal. I just want peace of mind I suppose!

I would go by cd14 and not worry about it. When I put in a positive opk after the cd it gave me dotted crosshairs FF took them away.

I can understand! I have a list of questions for the FS tomorrow!!! I'll probably annoy her or him.

I can understand! I have a list of questions for the FS tomorrow!!! I'll probably annoy her or him.

I bet they will be delighted to have someone so clued up in their office! I'd say the amount of people that go through their door and prob don't ask enough questions.

Well thats good! If I have to drive that far to see them then I am going to get my mileage worth! Definitely a neg opk today! Yipee!!!

I have to head out to eh drs now to get a tuberculosis test done! Ugh and the immunizations commence... why did I want to do nursing? I didn't think I would have to subject myself to so many needles!!! ttys!

Well thats good! If I have to drive that far to see them then I am going to get my mileage worth! Definitely a neg opk today! Yipee!!!

I have to head out to eh drs now to get a tuberculosis test done! Ugh and the immunizations commence... why did I want to do nursing? I didn't think I would have to subject myself to so many needles!!! ttys!

I hear ya! I work in the care area so have had to get injections myself. Hep B etc etc!

Luckily my job is more office based now so don't need them anymore. They are sore too!

my arm hurts!!!! And I haven't even gotten then all yet! Although I just found out that I may not need the hepititis ones cause I may have already had them.

Well how long is your lp sarahmelissa???

I think it is about 13 days, although my last ones have kind of varied from 11 to 15 but i think that was because i was not using my thermometer correctly (long story, dont ask lol....just think bimbo). :rofl:

I'm hoping and praying its an implant dip. It sure does look promising. I feel just fine. No symptoms to spot, so I'm just keeping an eye on my temps.

I'm hoping and praying its an implant dip. It sure does look promising. I feel just fine. No symptoms to spot, so I'm just keeping an eye on my temps.

I have my fingers crossed for you Seity. Would be nice to see a :bfp: nearer to my name on the list. They are all towards the end!

Kelly9 - hope your appointment is going okay.

PeachB - how are you?

I am just getting ready to head off now. My temps dipped again in prep for Ovulation. It should happen today. I am going to do another opk just incase. Her'e to hoping to be in the tww tomorrow!!!! Since I am o'ing today maybe the FS will see something on the ultra sound if they do one. I hope they do something!!!

Seity-- Your chart looks sooo good!! FXed for you!!!! :happydance:

Seity - that is a impressive dip you have there on 7DPO, i will keep my fingers crossed for you, it is looking good :)

So Dh and I just got back from my FS apt. It seems that the Dr. that read us his SA results all those months ago didn't know what she was talking about cause DH's sperm is not good. He has motility issues and morphology issues. His motility is a bit below normal but not zero however %90 of his sperm have deformed heads. So we've been referred to the fertility clinic here to which there is at least a 1 year wait to try IUI with sperm washing. It's not impossible for us to conceive but it's not likely. I'm heart broken to think we may never have our baby. He has to go back for a repeat test just to make sure the first wasn't a fluke and I am still being send for all the regular tests just to make sure nothing is wrong with me.

So Dh and I just got back from my FS apt. It seems that the Dr. that read us his SA results all those months ago didn't know what she was talking about cause DH's sperm is not good. He has motility issues and morphology issues. His motility is a bit below normal but not zero however %90 of his sperm have deformed heads. So we've been referred to the fertility clinic here to which there is at least a 1 year wait to try IUI with sperm washing. It's not impossible for us to conceive but it's not likely. I'm heart broken to think we may never have our baby. He has to go back for a repeat test just to make sure the first wasn't a fluke and I am still being send for all the regular tests just to make sure nothing is wrong with me.

:hugs:

So sorry to hear that Kelly9. Did you speak to the doctor about diet and if that could improve DH's sperm? Also is there any alternative medicine that could complement it, like acupuncture for your DH or anything like that?

Sorry, just trying to think of practical things that might help you. Your poor DH must be feeling terrible as well.

Kelly9~ Im very sorry to hear that Kelly! Big hugs to you :hugs::hugs:

Seity~ I hope this is it for you hun :happydance:

So sorry Kelly, sending you lots of :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->