• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chart Stalkers Group

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/298210

how does my chart look. Im dying to test again. I got a BFN this morning :(

grumpygal your chart is looking good, but i think it is too early to test! try and hold out another couple of days at least

hows my chart looking. Got a :bfn: today (9 DPO) with the 20 hCG level tests.

Grump and guppy you're testing to early, you should never test before 10dpo to be accurate and even then in a lot of cases it's to early. SO wait till like 11 or 12dpo the have a go again.

Mrs N I am so sorry about your cycle, have you managed to get clomid prescribed?

Mrs N i saw someone post a link the other day about getting 30 tablets of Letrozole (which is what i am on) for free, i paid almost $200 for mine. You can get the form from here femara.com i think its for people in the US so im not sure where you are, but it could be helpful???

i know i tested early. I was hoping to be like some who were lucky enough to get BFP early. i am still holding on.

Good Luck ladies....

I'm back off my holidays and wish I hadn't bothered now. (Cry).

Anyway, I'm due, no symptoms as of yet except I'm a grumpy bum and want to strangle someone right now. Witchy poo is on her way.

can someone tell me what they think of my chart.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/298210

Yep. I got a really :bfp:!!! :happydance: w/ the clear-blue easy digital test. ... Trust me! I am just as surprised as you! I didn't think I actually would get that at 10 DPO but you know how us TTC women are! lol ^_^

Thanks so much ladies! :thumbup:

Mrs N got a medical questions for you, my mom wants to know if there is a difference between IGG and IGG2 something like immunoglobulin G and Immunoglobulin G2? If you know what it is that is of course!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->