• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chart Stalkers Group

:bfn: on the FRER dammit :hissy: still no spotting though and temp up high again this morning. AF will get me Monday

Well it's only the first month of the druggies so give it time hun! At least it fixed your spotting and all your results are great so don't stress it WILL happen for you!

Thanks kelly :hugs: that is one positive though, it has stopped the spotting so i definately cant complain about that, maybe october will be my lucky month, i only have 2 weeks left of work and then we are having 2 weeks holidays so we will be on hols for my next O, maybe that will do the trick, also if you get lucky with the IUI in october we will be due at almost the exact same date, give or take a week or so :happydance:

Yay!!!! It's a lot of if's but I can actually be more positive now about it all.

you can definately be more positive now things are rolling for you :)

12dpo and still no spotting :happydance: so happy! Temp went really high this morning for me, higher than it has ever been, and i know it was my sisters Hen's night last night but i only had 1 drink at 6pm so i dont think its alcohol related. I had a headache and tummy pains so didnt end up feeling like drinking. It did kind of expect it to drop today....hhhmmm, i didnt test though, i assume it will drop tomorrow.

Well wait till monday before you test again! That will make you 14dpo I think it's as good a time as any.

ps, you're never online anymore :(

yes i will defiantely wait another day or so before i would test again.

Are you talking about MSN?? sorry i know i wasnt online much at all last week, i had quite a bit of stuff to do at work, so didnt get a chance to get on during the day like i normally do. I should be able to get on this week though, i finished up most of what i had been working on, on Friday.

yay for your crosshairs btw :happydance:

Sarah - sorry about the :bfn: I hope you still had a good day. Your chart is looking good and they do say it takes longer to show on a frer for boys. Its definitely different to last months - I hope your temp stays high and AF stays away :dust:

Kelly - :yay: for your crosshairs and :dust: for you this month too!

My temps are looking a bit erratic but I'm still waiting to get to O. I might have to start poas soon as my cycles aren't regular and I don't want to miss it if this is a short cycle!

I agree that your chart looks really good Sarah. I had my BFN 2 days before my BFP, so FX'd you get that positive on Monday.

can someone tell me what they think?
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/298210

grumpygal your chart looks great so don't worry about it.

When are you testing again Sarah?

Im w/ GrumpyGal. could someone also tell me their opinion on my chart? I am 6 dpo today and had a huge temp drop. I did read that implantation is likely on 6 dpo and that with this many women get a large temp drop (sorta like the temp drop prior to ovulation). does anyone thinks this is the temp drop for implantation that I am hoping for or is this me getting my hopes up? :shrug:

:dust::dust::dust:

When are you testing again Sarah?

I dont need to Kelly, the huge drop happened this morning :hissy:

One good thing though is that this has been my first cycle ever since BCP that i have not had one single day of spotting in the luteal phase.

I have white milky lotiony cm a little stretchy at 5 dpo is that good?

I had a drop this morning too! what does this mean? surely too early for AF???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->